+1

Video: J-Lines’ Unlimited Kawasaki Ultra Rear Seat Delete

If there is one thing to say about the 310-horsepower Kawasaki Ultra JetSkis is that they make insane amounts of power. But if there was a second thing, you might say that the Ultra’s are pretty heavy too. Plenty of aftermarket companies are offering replacement hoods and seats to help shave some much needed fat from the big JetSki, but so many are slapdash in construction or completely eliminate the utility and ease of use from the ski.

That’s why we’re pretty excited about J-Lines’ very cool Unlimited Rear Seat Delete (or Rear Race Seat). The FRP rear seat kit replaces both the third passenger seat as well as the heavy plastic base and handrail, immediately shaving off nearly 20 pounds from the rear of the Ultra. Equally, the lightweight (2.2 lbs.) Rear Seat Delete attaches using the factory mounting hardware so installation is reversible.

More at WatercraftJournal.Com
    Last edited by Rustymuscle; 04-14-2015 at 08:57 AM.

Longer summer needed!!!!! 15hourbreakdown's Avatar
    +1
    I have tried to purchase this and can't seem to get the ball rolling on it. Any advise?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustymuscle View Post

If there is one thing to say about the 310-horsepower Kawasaki Ultra JetSkis is that they make insane amounts of power. But if there was a second thing, you might say that the Ultra’s are pretty heavy too. Plenty of aftermarket companies are offering replacement hoods and seats to help shave some much needed fat from the big JetSki, but so many are slapdash in construction or completely eliminate the utility and ease of use from the ski.

That’s why we’re pretty excited about J-Lines’ very cool Unlimited Rear Seat Delete (or Rear Race Seat). The FRP rear seat kit replaces both the third passenger seat as well as the heavy plastic base and handrail, immediately shaving off nearly 20 pounds from the rear of the Ultra. Equally, the lightweight (2.2 lbs.) Rear Seat Delete attaches using the factory mounting hardware so installation is reversible.

More at WatercraftJournal.Com
    I can't seem to get a purchase going at JLines... Any advise?

+1
    Have you gone here?
    http://www.unlimited-pwc.com/

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustymuscle View Post
    Have you gone here?
    http://www.unlimited-pwc.com/
    Yes... I found it here if you click on the link it has an order section at the bottom which redirects you to their distributors. If you go to their distributors and you place item in your cart and try to finalize the order it doesn't redirect you to a place to enter your credit card info. I tried all of their distributors. I don't know if there's something I need to do beyond what I'm doing as if its a normal purchase... It's like a dead end road. I really like the product!

+1
    Well then, clearly they'll go out of business because they're unable to perform any sort of customer service. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

I can't seem to get hold of these people. i would really like to buy a couple

Thread Information