New (to me) Shuttlecraft Sport Deck

I lucked into finding a good deal on a Sport Deck model Shuttlecraft about a week ago. I have wanted one for sometime, and just happen to run across one. Only thing is.. It has been setting outside for awhile not sure how long, the last owner did not know, since they got it from someone else and never really did anything with it. The last time it was tagged was 2003. It has water in almost every inside / storage part of the boat. However all the electrical stuff seems to work even though the speakers are toast.. I was surprised the radio still turned on. Underside seems in pretty good shape other than a few nicks in the gelcoat. The deck seems solid in most places with some give here and there.. Other than get all the water out of the inside of the boat and replace the drain plugs what all will i need to do to get it lake worthy? I will link below to alot of pictures I took the other day.

I have looked up all the info I could on these. Any other info anyone has would be welcome. Like for example anyone know the model of rails currently on the boat? Ive ever only seen the universals on peoples sportdecks online, never the kind I have. Thanks for any help.

Album of pictures

i picked up a 1999 sport deck last summer the rail kit mounted on yours is for the seadoo 4tec hull if you need any help call me at 513 460 0816

Thread Information