Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Talking My first iMovie...Riding in the chop on the FZR... :)

Decided what the hell I'll go out today even though the winds were gusting 20-25mph...Show the Sea Doo boys whats up...Well check out the video...

Banned User
    +1
    You call that rough??????? Nice video though.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Matrix View Post
    You call that rough??????? Nice video though.
    Thanks!

+1
    Cool video. I'm surprised that there were some calm areas of Tarpon yesterday, I was out in a 180 acre lake yesterday and it was choppy all over even with all the tree coverage on the lake.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver81 View Post
    Cool video. I'm surprised that there were some calm areas of Tarpon yesterday, I was out in a 180 acre lake yesterday and it was choppy all over even with all the tree coverage on the lake.
    I've been going on Tarpon for 15-20yrs and the trend I've seen is that it's usually rough on the north end and smoother on the south end...It's not always the case but usually when I drop in at John chesnut it's smooth until I get about midway up the lake and it gets increasingly more choppy.(as seen in the video) There have been days where it's more smooth on the north end, but it's usually not the case...If I get out there before 10am it's usually smooth all over no matter what the forecast for the day is...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FZeeR View Post
    I've been going on Tarpon for 15-20yrs and the trend I've seen is that it's usually rough on the north end and smoother on the south end...It's not always the case but usually when I drop in at John chesnut it's smooth until I get about midway up the lake and it gets increasingly more choppy.(as seen in the video) There have been days where it's more smooth on the north end, but it's usually not the case...If I get out there before 10am it's usually smooth all over no matter what the forecast for the day is...
    Oh OK, I've only been out there a couple times last year. The one thing we don't like about Tarpon is that there is no beach or area to anchor your ski and hang out on shore.

+1
    Oh OK, I've only been out there a couple times last year. The one thing we don't like about Tarpon is that there is no beach or area to anchor your ski and hang out on shore.
    The new Tarpon Turtle (new owners) re-did the whole place and also put in a new sandy beach area to beach ski's. Could probably beach 5-10 ski's in their little beach area. Looked nice all fresh new sand they put in there by the docks.

+1
    The new Tarpon Turtle (new owners) re-did the whole place and also put in a new sandy beach area to beach ski's. Could probably beach 5-10 ski's in their little beach area. Looked nice all fresh new sand they put in there by the docks.
    Good to know. Last year I checked them out online and they had horrible reviews. I'll have to give them a try sometime. Thanks.

+1
    Good to know. Last year I checked them out online and they had horrible reviews. I'll have to give them a try sometime. Thanks.
    Yea they used to be horrible and the docks were all crap, but it seems a LOT better now. They have a grand opening with the new owners in about a week and I'm trying to get some people together to ride out to that too. May 2nd I think.

+1
    Yea they used to be horrible and the docks were all crap, but it seems a LOT better now. They have a grand opening with the new owners in about a week and I'm trying to get some people together to ride out to that too. May 2nd I think.
    Nice, I wouldn't be able to make it out that day, wife's masters graduation ceremony, but I would like to know how that place is after you all go.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information