+1

Et68-140le with cmd,vtech, and rrfpr?

Hey guys so I am waiting on my Et68-140le water jacketed cooler to arrive and looking to see if I am heading in right direction. I am currently running what's in my signature and looking to add the vtech package with logger for IPhone as well as a CMD, autotune, and pod300.

For now I will be running it on a 8300 flash pitched for 8100 till I can get my head done soon. And yes I know I have a ticking time bomb but wife only letting me spend so much so if it knows boom I'll sell her quad to repair lol.

Will I still need the rrfpr or can I sell it off? Any help or recommendations is appreciated.

Keep the rrfpr if you already have it.

What iphone you have? Logger dont support iphone 6 yet.

Can be a good idea to get a cheap android that is waterproof!

8400 should be safe for the stock head, just dont keep full throttle in high waves.

Quote Originally Posted by rmk82nd View Post
    Hey guys so I am waiting on my Et68-140le water jacketed cooler to arrive and looking to see if I am heading in right direction. I am currently running what's in my signature and looking to add the vtech package with logger for IPhone as well as a CMD, autotune, and pod300.

For now I will be running it on a 8300 flash pitched for 8100 till I can get my head done soon. And yes I know I have a ticking time bomb but wife only letting me spend so much so if it knows boom I'll sell her quad to repair lol.

Will I still need the rrfpr or can I sell it off? Any help or recommendations is appreciated.

+1
    42s are useless with a 68-140 you'll need 60s to be safe at stockish RPMs. IMO anything beyond the stock SC you should know how to tune yourself or have a close friend that can look at your log and tune for you. the 68 is a big charger and you'll exhaust the cooling efficiency of that XS real fast. Its heat soak is also up there.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by imp0ster View Post
    42s are useless with a 68-140 you'll need 60s to be safe at stockish RPMs. IMO anything beyond the stock SC you should know how to tune yourself or have a close friend that can look at your log and tune for you. the 68 is a big charger and you'll exhaust the cooling efficiency of that XS real fast. Its heat soak is also up there.
    yuppppppp. There's a lot more to run these bigger chargers than just bolting them up

+1
    Yes new injectors probably 80s will be going in along with f1000 cooler.

So there is no confusion I will list what I plan on doing these next couple months....

Built head possibly from Eastside powersports
    Ride plate mod staying close loop
    Heat exchanger setup
    lucky cone
    umni steering

+1
    Thanks for the update. I currently have the 5 and get a new one in June so I will hang on to this for my ski. I heard somewhere the newest update was not available on the iPhone is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by VTECH.SE View Post

8400 should be safe for the stock head, just dont keep full throttle in high waves.

Android is our developer platform, once tested and ok it take 2-4 weeks for ios to come out.

Thanks for the update. I currently have the 5 and get a new one in June so I will hang on to this for my ski. I heard somewhere the newest update was not available on the iPhone is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by VTECH.SE View Post

+1
    Good luck man but realize no matter the build the 68 will wear your engine faster and you'll find the weak link in the build MUCH faster than a 127 wheel in a 215 housing

Thread Information