View Poll Results: Do you believe in aliens?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes...I met one once!

0 0%
  • No way!

2 11.76%
  • Yes, but I never met one...

11 64.71%
  • I love tacos

4 23.53%
  • I believe they exist at times, but then I don't...but I'm drunk so I can't answer this...

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Question Do you believe in aliens poll...

...? If you chose "Yes" we need details on your experience below! lol....

Last edited by FZeeR; 04-22-2015 at 06:35 PM.

+1
    Obama believes in illegal aliens....lots of em.

+1
    Osama bin Obama Hussein?

+1
    Can't believe this thread isn't more active...lol

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    you cannot live here and not believe in Aliens. Strange flying machines do not shock me these days as I live on the west edge of the white sands missile test range ( where I have to constantly tell my wife that those weird lights are either venus or the navigation beacons for some new aircraft they are test flying at midnight). A whole bunch of documents were recently released about the "stuff" that has been going on around here for decades which only served to bolster my views....

When I visited the atomic testing museum in Nevada, there were some pictures of what appeared to be a disk shaped object with the Nazi logo and some artillery guns mounted on it. It's said they had made some contact and were getting assistance( pure crap if you ask me, but the pictures don't lie ( much)

Most would not be aware, but back in the day we stationed troops just three miles from a detonation, in a trench with minimal protective gear ( googles and chemsuits)..and then we examined the remaining housing at the sites of our wartime strikes to measure how well wood structures protected occupants from exposure.

We even had a working nuclear rocket motor!

The museum is worth the trip if you have any interest in this sort of stuff at all. The area 51 side exhibit..well not as much, but some interesting artifacts of the day on display.

Smart space travelers would certainly have the view that exposing their existence here would be devastating to our way of life.

I'll settle for Velcro and microwave ovens.

I'd put the odds of the government keeping this secret at about 78% as most if not all of the records are not in electronic form and buried under some old boxes at Nellis AFB Nevada.

If and when ET crashes in or near a major city the truth will come out. Until then....

6. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nmpeter View Post
    you cannot live here and not believe in Aliens. Strange flying machines do not shock me these days as I live on the west edge of the white sands missile test range ( where I have to constantly tell my wife that those weird lights are either venus or the navigation beacons for some new aircraft they are test flying at midnight). A whole bunch of documents were recently released about the "stuff" that has been going on around here for decades which only served to bolster my views....

When I visited the atomic testing museum in Nevada, there were some pictures of what appeared to be a disk shaped object with the Nazi logo and some artillery guns mounted on it. It's said they had made some contact and were getting assistance( pure crap if you ask me, but the pictures don't lie ( much)

Most would not be aware, but back in the day we stationed troops just three miles from a detonation, in a trench with minimal protective gear ( googles and chemsuits)..and then we examined the remaining housing at the sites of our wartime strikes to measure how well wood structures protected occupants from exposure.

We even had a working nuclear rocket motor!

The museum is worth the trip if you have any interest in this sort of stuff at all. The area 51 side exhibit..well not as much, but some interesting artifacts of the day on display.

Smart space travelers would certainly have the view that exposing their existence here would be devastating to our way of life.

I'll settle for Velcro and microwave ovens.

I'd put the odds of the government keeping this secret at about 78% as most if not all of the records are not in electronic form and buried under some old boxes at Nellis AFB Nevada.

If and when ET crashes in or near a major city the truth will come out. Until then....
    Very interesting stuff...This stuff really does intrigue me...I love watching the documentaries on TV about Roswell, Area 51, white sands, etc...I need to make a trip out there for sure. Super cool seeing the old films on how they tested secret military jets and all that stuff...

8. +1 by:

Nope the UFO's are us or nature most of the time. If there was anything out there, it would have shown up by now. There's a better question though: If there is life out there, do we want them to visit? Smart answer is "Heck no!" I laugh my arse off when NASA put a message on one of their satellites. Yeah, that's a good idea. Let's invite a more technically advanced race over here that'll most likely eat us. Or supprize bt seks.

Also keep in mind. The F117 was a ufo once when it was still top secret. As was the SR71 and B2 bomber. All spotted at one point or another. Heck, someone was making retarded looking F117 toys before it was ever released to the public. Forget who that was, but I remember stocking them at my first job as a kid.

TR3b spyplane:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tr-3b-black-triangle-paris-july-2008.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	357505
    One of these malf'ed over by the Toledo ANG base. A friend of mine, on police duty that night, climbed a tower to take a pic of it. Not the pic above. But it was plane as day a weird UFO, and man made. Very fn weird man made, but that's his first reaction. I think there's got to be something on google about that night. Lot's of people saw them.

Name:	n-GERMANYTRIANGLEUFO-large570.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	357508

maybe this:

Aurora Spyplane:

Name:	aurora15.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	357506

Lockheed Martin SR73:

Name:	SR-72.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	357507

Huge V shaped plane:
    Name:  arizona_paper_clip.png
Views: 138
Size:  95.6 KB
    Last edited by Buliwyf; 04-30-2015 at 08:02 PM.

10. +1 by:

+1
    Just a thought...What IF the UFO came filled with naked Jessica Biel look-a-likes that only wanted the first man they laid eyes on???

Jessica Biel aliens have 3 weiners. I'll pass.

On another note, we went from the Wright Flyer, to the SR71, in just 50 years.

Hasn't it been almost 50 years since the SR71. It's a pretty safe bet that there's some pretty insane tech out there being hidden from the world.

This was the one responsible for the Phoenix lights:

Name:	TR6_TELOS-SOURCE-theobjectreport.blogspotcom.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	584.9 KB 
ID:	357511

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf View Post
    Jessica Biel aliens have 3 weiners. I'll pass.

On another note, we went from the Wright Flyer, to the SR71, in just 50 years.

Hasn't it been almost 50 years since the SR71. It's a pretty safe bet that there's some pretty insane tech out there being hidden from the world.
    I do think there's some insane tech that we don't know about, but I also think the rate at which they come up with that tech has seriously slowed down since the period when the SR71 was developed...for MANY reasons...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information