NEW Southern Ontario PWC Community torontopwc.com

Hey,

TORONTOPWC is a growing ontario based PWC enthusiast community.

Currently we are focusing on setting up excursions, weekly meets, places to ride & more.
    We would also like to have all local riders send in there Photo's/Video's to be featured on our Facebook & Instagram feeds to help grow the local scene.

I've loved PWC's for years and I've found that there is no central hub for us Ontario based PWC riders.
    Believe me there are tons of us. There have been days where we run into easily 100+ riders scattered across Lake Ontario & none of them have any way of communicating. TORONTOPWC has a TRUE PASSION for riding. We have even gone out in the middle of winter and cracked the ice to ride in the snowfall! We want to direct that passion to build a local community. We will also be setting up give-a-ways in the future for photo of the month and Prizes will be anything from Neoprene Gloves/ PFD's / Sunglasses / ETC. You must be located in Ontario to enter.

We look for every excuse to go riding.
    2 years ago I purchased my 4th and current seadoo. A 2013 Seadoo RXP-X 260 with 0 hours.
    Since then I've personally put 165 hours on the machine mostly in lake ontario.

A Typical weekly Lake Ontario cruise usually consists of a dozen+ PWC's going from Toronto to Scarborough Bluffs or Toronto to Niagara Falls. Other meets include the Muskoka Lake tours, Kawarthas, Georgian bay, etc.

Over the years I've been lucky enough to have many of my close friends buy watercrafts as well. Most of the people I encounter on the Lakes are not so lucky.

My phone has 40+ phone numbers that are people I've met on the lakes asking to meet up to ride so this can't be that bad of an idea.

Help us grow the community.

http://www.torontopwc.com
    https://www.facebook.com/TORONTOPWC
    https://instagram.com/torontopwc/

Admins: If this is an issue please email me @ [email protected] so we can figure out a way to help spread the word.

[img]
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11178213_1027371023957781_2852536161403033705_n.jp g?oh=0636268160e45e90ce681e840effbc70&oe=55E2B16E& __gda__=1436340996_f198516de6aa715b16ae5fa1640a031 6[/img]

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Where do you meet up on land?

The web site link did not work for me.
    http://www.torontopwc.com/
    Server error...

+1
    I love this clip from your instagram... This is my friend's old machine actually. It takes some big nuts to ride the Niagara River this far.....

https://instagram.com/p/1_ZITJqccO/?taken-by=torontopwc

Would love to see a longer and better quality video if you guys have.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Where do you meet up on land?

The web site link did not work for me.
    http://www.torontopwc.com/
    Server error...
    Link seems to be working OK now

+1
    Hard core! I love it!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Hard core! I love it!
    I'm so in! Love to get together even during the week for a blast? As it happens I'm off Wednesdays. Burlington to St. Catharines?

I tried to access or sign in on your website. When I go to join it just shows me the launch area. Sorry I'm not on Facebook or Twitter (or I'd be divorced) so perhaps email me and we can trade info?

Chris Holmes
    [email protected]

Thanks,

Chris

+1
    i follow you guys on instagram!; jjcrocs, you guys post some amazing shots, i ride in the kawartha's; specifically Buckhorn area, so whenever you guys ride up there, look me up on here or instagram and let me know, I'm down to meet up. 2013 rxpx260.

Thanks guys

We are doing our first meet up open to public

We hired a photographer and have a aerial drone coming as well.

But more importantly we are doing a free bbq at scarborough bluffs beach area.

Sunday May 17 2015 join @[NjQyMTgzOTU5MjA4MTA3Omh0dHBcYS8vVE9ST05UT1BXQy5DT0 0vOjo=:TORONTOPWC.COM]

Stay home from the cottage and come ride with us! We will be providing a photo shoot by a professional photographer and a BBQ on the beach at Scarborough Bluffers Park complimentary.

Please respect the environment, do NOT litter. We will collect any garbage and dispose of it properly

A local rider is to bring his drone to capture some awesome ariel images. We hope he is able to make it!!

Lakefront Promenade 8am-9am
    Park lawn Boat Launch 9-10am
    Woodbine Beach 10-11am
    Bluffer's Park Beach BBQ 12pm-

If you miss us at one location you can easily find us and catch up based on our ride schedule.

Make sure your machine is in good running order. Bring a FULL tank of gas AND enough funds with you to cover the costs of gas for your machine.

In the case of police safety checks, make sure you have all the required safety equipment on board. You are responsible for your machine, passenger, and yourself.

When riding keep a SAFE distance from other riders.

You're welcome to invite anyone with a jetski or jet boat that you know!

Most importantly lets have FUN, and get to know each other!

#toronto #scarborough #etobicoke #blufferspark #parklawn #jetski #bbq #muskokalakes #ontarioplace #burlington #grandbend #tobermory #yacht #boat #portcredit #brontemarina #porthope #hamilton #pickering #burlington #aquatrax #yamaha #kawarthalakes #humberbay #cherrybeach] #torontoisland #woodbinebeach #torontobeaches #ontarioplace #kawarthalakes]

Thread Information