Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    2009 rxpx upgrade question

    I just purchase a 2009 rxpx with only 16 hours and would like to do i few upgrade for a little more speed but dont want to go crazy or internal to the motor. What would be my best bang for the buck? I was thinking of the riva kit stage 1 but not sure if it's worth it or if i will see a difference. Like i said i dont want to go crazy just like to get know whats been done to other that seen the best inprovment.


  2. #2
    carlosdelgado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West palm beach,FL
    Posts
    1,441
    +1
    85
    I had one of this skis. I did an Air filter(Kanaflex 4") R&d Intake grate,83mm Nozzle and Solas 15/22 prop. It ran really good.

  3. #3
    how much improvement did you see and that seems to be about whatss in the kit from Riva

    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdelgado View Post
    I had one of this skis. I did an Air filter(Kanaflex 4") R&d Intake grate,83mm Nozzle and Solas 15/22 prop. It ran really good.

  4. #4
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by jcturbo View Post
    how much improvement did you see and that seems to be about whatss in the kit from Riva

    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdelgado View Post
    I had one of this skis. I did an Air filter(Kanaflex 4") R&d Intake grate,83mm Nozzle and Solas 15/22 prop. It ran really good.
    I had an 08. You should see around 75. Pull the FA and add a wedge and will see 77+.

  5. #5
    When you say pull the fa what do you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcturbo View Post
    how much improvement did you see and that seems to be about whatss in the kit from Riva

    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdelgado View Post
    I had one of this skis. I did an Air filter(Kanaflex 4") R&d Intake grate,83mm Nozzle and Solas 15/22 prop. It ran really good.
    I had an 08. You should see around 75. Pull the FA and add a wedge and will see 77+.

  6. #6
    Should i go with the riva or the other brands

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Appleton, WI
    Posts
    588
    +1
    93
    You may want to think about getting that supercharger rebuilt being that its about 6 years old and only 19 hours. I'm guessing previous owner never rebuilt it.

  8. #8
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by jcturbo View Post
    When you say pull the fa what do you mean
    FA = flame arrestor inside the intake manifold.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2009 Yamaha FXSHO Upgrades Questions
    By Jackmcd in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 01:21 AM
  2. SC Upgrade Question
    By Waterlogged in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:27 PM
  3. Pump Upgrade questions?
    By great lakes gpr 1200 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 03:31 AM
  4. 1200 upgrade questions?
    By thebert in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 10:34 PM
  5. Supercharger Impellar Upgrade Question? please help
    By NeverEndn in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 01:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •