85,000 dollars AND its still not finished. haha

Yamaha Wave Runner This heavily Modified waverunner has been on display at SEMA twice, CES, The Masters Water Ski tournament, The Miami International boat show, And numerous other shows. It has been featured on MTV, HBO, and HBO Latin America. Starting with a brand new Yamaha hull, special expanding engine mounts were installed to correctly compensate for the engines expansion while running. The nose of the hull is fitted with a custom fuel tank as well as a custom oil tank. Lenco stabilizers have been added to increase stability. A custom rudder originally designed for a hydroplane has been custom modified and installed.A break away wiring harness is installed to operate the starter then disconnect once running. 2 gel cell batteries have been installed to power the craft once started.
The heart of this amazing ride is a fresh GE T-58 turbine. It has been re configured for thrust power and mated up to a custom afterburner. This engine has not been run since being gone through. Estimated HP is 1400.
The Wave runner was painted by top airbrush artist Brian Papa. The base color is an iridescent silver blue with multiple color accents. The waverunner is fitted with a Kenwood receiver as well as Polk Audio speakers and Amp.
This amazing piece is not 100% complete. The following things need to be done to get it finished and operational.
1) fuel pump needs to be installed
2) wiring needs to be finished
3) plumbing needs to be finished
4) rideplate area needs to be glassed in and sealed.

There is not a lot of work to finish it I just don't have the time any more. It is an amazing piece of work and should be an incredible ride once completed.
Please feel free to contact me with any serious inquiries. (404)379-9400 Mike
I do ship world wide.. My GSXR1000 nitrous powered land speed cart was sold and shipped to Japan.