Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

FZRs smoking the field at Aqua X

So everyone says hey bring that FZR in the rough it's just a flat water go fast straight line ski how boring well you have not been on a well set up fzr built by deans team here's a little video from this past weekend they are replays on fox south

trim.4245D9B6-4D8E-4627-AD70-ACC9CCEC2775.MOV

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shhr View Post
    So everyone says hey bring that FZR in the rough it's just a flat water go fast straight line ski how boring well you have not been on a well set up fzr built by deans team here's a little video from this past weekend they are replays on fox south

trim.4245D9B6-4D8E-4627-AD70-ACC9CCEC2775.MOV
    I thought Gus said a fzr want cut threw the rough water. Looks like the fzr just pass a bunch of px. Like they were sitting stil

+1
    Properly setup FZR's will hang with or beat anything on the water. Video's like this show the ski's being pushed to the absolute max and the FZR wins. They pretty much only do Aqua X races in the rough surf too!

4. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FZeeR View Post
    Properly setup FZR's will hang with or beat anything on the water. Video's like this show the ski's being pushed to the absolute max and the FZR wins. They pretty much only do Aqua X races in the rough surf too!
    Thank you finally someone that knows what there talking about lol

6. +1 by:

FZRs are awesome but so the Aswar brothers, i guess those PXs didnt see them coming . Its like that......

8. +1 by:

+1
    Wow one of Dean's mods must be a zip-tie on the throttle so that it holds WFO the whole race Those guys are incredible

+1
    Nice video and give mad props to those guys and Dean for kicking ass! Passed folks like nothing. That riding aint no joke!!

I will still challenge the weekend warrior like myself, not a professional racer to a long haul in the gulf any day, just let me know when and where. Gomer, bring that FZR or FX over here and I will SHO you.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Nice video and give mad props to those guys and Dean for kicking ass! Passed folks like nothing. That riding aint no joke!!

I will still challenge the weekend warrior like myself, not a professional racer to a long haul in the gulf any day, just let me know when and where. Gomer, bring that FZR or FX over here and I will SHO you.
    Go Gus Go!!!

+1

My FZS had no problem staying out in front on Jim's run when out in the gulf.. (Now my arms and legs the next day had a problem with it.. lol )

+1

Come too St. John Gus Again I'll sho you . If your shit don't run hot and blows up again !!!😳

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information