Question RXP-X 260 rs queries

Alooha

first of all I would like to thank you all for providing me with this enormous information through greenhulk.com and also helping me choosing the skii that suits me

Anyway i will get my rxp-x 260 rs within 14 days i really canttt waaiittttt ...

I need your help regarding the following:

1. How can i do a decent break in.
    3. is it a good idea to break in using the learning key.
    2. How can take a good care of my pwc.

Thaankk yoou againn ...

+1
    Hello and congrats regarding the new ski! Regarding the break you will find various opinions. I personally ride in the sea and all the ski that i got from 2006 (rxp always) i used the normal key and i did the 5 minute break in. What i mean by that is that i rode for 5 minutes at various rpm using them all. For example:
    5 minutes 3000, 5 minutes 4000, 5 minutes 5 and so on and then i did a wide open pass for like seconds and then again the same thing. Its a little painfull and tiring but this is the best break in that you can do because you allow the engine to work at all rpm without tiring it and the valves to "sit" better instead of just driving for like 1 hour at steady rpm. Generally keep in mind that you must use all the rpm. Thats why the learning key is not the best option cause it does not allow to rev the engine.
    Hope this ones helps. Have fun and enjoy the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by koftis View Post
    Hello and congrats regarding the new ski! Regarding the break you will find various opinions. I personally ride in the sea and all the ski that i got from 2006 (rxp always) i used the normal key and i did the 5 minute break in. What i mean by that is that i rode for 5 minutes at various rpm using them all. For example:
    5 minutes 3000, 5 minutes 4000, 5 minutes 5 and so on and then i did a wide open pass for like seconds and then again the same thing. Its a little painfull and tiring but this is the best break in that you can do because you allow the engine to work at all rpm without tiring it and the valves to "sit" better instead of just driving for like 1 hour at steady rpm. Generally keep in mind that you must use all the rpm. Thats why the learning key is not the best option cause it does not allow to rev the engine.
    Hope this ones helps. Have fun and enjoy the ride!
    Thank yooou, it really makes sense I will do that

Thread Information