Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2013 FZS blowing oil out of air filter

Hey guys I am posting this for a friend. He has a 2013 FZS we installed a R&D air intake and he has a R&D R3 reflash. Oil is coming all the way up the breather tube and reaching the air filter and leaking into the hull. Is it possible his oil level is too high?

Coming out the breather then level is too high or maybe getting gas in oil. He has an air intake only running r3? I would assume it's rich

Quote Originally Posted by Jmfmk3 View Post
    Coming out the breather then level is too high or maybe getting gas in oil. He has an air intake only running r3? I would assume it's rich
    He also did the ribbon delete and free flow exhaust

Banned User
    +1
    Cam plug blower out of the back of the intake cam. Plug will be laying in back of head.clean it up good and jb weld it and drive it back in. Don't run till fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Cam plug blower out of the back of the intake cam. Plug will be laying in back of head.clean it up good and jb weld it and drive it back in. Don't run till fixed
    Will the plug opening be visible from the outside of the engine or does it have to be disassembled?

Guys we have the breather hose coming from the oil cooler connected to the intake tube, is this correct?

Banned User
    +1
    Pull the valve cover. Look at the cam on the intake side. There are plugs in the front and back of both cams but the back one on the intake one will be blown out. Common problem. Look down in the open slot on the back of the head with a flashlight it will be laying there. U can get it with a magent. If u are careful u can get the right tool u can put it back in without doing much more than cleaning it up. The hard part will be driving it back in. then clean and put some jb weld right around the out side glueing the plug in.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Joe View Post
    Guys we have the breather hose coming from the oil cooler connected to the intake tube, is this correct?
    If u are talking about the side of the block where the oil cooler is. then yes correct. other wise the oil cooler puts out water and if u had that hooked up there would be much bigger problems lol.

Noticed my stock charger wheel is making noise after shutting off engine The wheel has a little side to side play in it

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by B3rideon View Post
    Noticed my stock charger wheel is making noise after shutting off engine The wheel has a little side to side play in it
    Normal. When the charger gets oil pressure its tight lol. But when off there is oil clearance. noise is normal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information