Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Thumbs up 84+ MPH on the FZR today...video inside...

Got out early this morning for nice glass water...Air was very cool, water was very warm...Still pulled 84.5mph on GPS today and put together this small video showing a few of the WOT hits...Figured people want to see a ski going fast...

(I'm still new at making this video's lol)

+1
    Nice! Question: Is Your stock tach working with Dean's flash?

+1
    Kawi hater lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vman View Post
    Does not work and thank you! That's why I have external tach...Also even if it did work it doesn't go high enough for the rpm I run.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamdcoop0428 View Post
    Kawi hater lol
    Lol put that in there just for you hahaha

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FZeeR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vman View Post
    Does not work and thank you! That's why I have external tach...Also even if it did work it doesn't go high enough for the rpm I run.
    Thanks. Yeah- I know the stock one is pretty much useless- I have a TTO... I was just curious cause I recently fired mine up with Dean's flash and noticed the stocker stopped reading... what rpm did You see this morning?

+1
    All well and good, however you haven't actually really shown us anything here.... Where is the actual proof to support your claim of 84.5MPH???? I have plenty of clips that show my ski on the go. I can claim anything as well...
    Sorry mate, not the way to make a statement in my opinion... If you are gong to bother posting speeds on public forums, especially with video clips, you should somewhere in the video clip show us actual proof of the claimed speed from a GPS speedo.
    I just installed some bits on my FZS which I can't wait to get out and test. When I do, I will get it all on my gopro. I will also remember to show my actual speedo readings and the verification off my phone app GPS top speed. I will also show before the speed test run that my GPS app will show a clear or zero top speed. This is how I will keep my public statement true and honest. I also see plenty of youtube clips that show runs then GPS top speeds. Those bogans always forget to show GPS top speed before the actual run. I can play game as well and run the GPS app while I'm driving to the boat rampp and get whatever top speed I want (while driving) and then show the top speed after my ski run.... Absolute garbage. I promise to post my clip here to show you what I mean. I will post real footage and a real top speed, not a claimed top speed.....
    Please guys, there is plenty of bullshit on the internet. I like to believe greenhulk website and members keep it real...
    I don't mean to offend anyone with this post. I just like facts and absolute truth. Thats what makes good content, read, and entertainment....
    Here in Sydney, we have had horrible weather for the last 3 weeks. I was going to go out for a test run today, however, the weather (again) decided otherwise. It's predicting fine weather here for us on Tuesday, and I'm hoping I can sneak a ride in in the morning. If I do, you'll see my clip that same day of my ski run and top speed......
    Then you'll understand what I mean about an actual statement and not a claim....
    See you all shortly.
    Spiiz...

+1
    I was hitting limiter and my tach was showing 8800 max rpm which is where my limiter starts to kick in...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiiz View Post
    All well and good, however you haven't actually really shown us anything here.... Where is the actual proof to support your claim of 84.5MPH???? I have plenty of clips that show my ski on the go. I can claim anything as well...
    Sorry mate, not the way to make a statement in my opinion... If you are gong to bother posting speeds on public forums, especially with video clips, you should somewhere in the video clip show us actual proof of the claimed speed from a GPS speedo.
    I just installed some bits on my FZS which I can't wait to get out and test. When I do, I will get it all on my gopro. I will also remember to show my actual speedo readings and the verification off my phone app GPS top speed. I will also show before the speed test run that my GPS app will show a clear or zero top speed. This is how I will keep my public statement true and honest. I also see plenty of youtube clips that show runs then GPS top speeds. Those bogans always forget to show GPS top speed before the actual run. I can play game as well and run the GPS app while I'm driving to the boat rampp and get whatever top speed I want (while driving) and then show the top speed after my ski run.... Absolute garbage. I promise to post my clip here to show you what I mean. I will post real footage and a real top speed, not a claimed top speed.....
    Please guys, there is plenty of bullshit on the internet. I like to believe greenhulk website and members keep it real...
    I don't mean to offend anyone with this post. I just like facts and absolute truth. Thats what makes good content, read, and entertainment....
    Here in Sydney, we have had horrible weather for the last 3 weeks. I was going to go out for a test run today, however, the weather (again) decided otherwise. It's predicting fine weather here for us on Tuesday, and I'm hoping I can sneak a ride in in the morning. If I do, you'll see my clip that same day of my ski run and top speed......
    Then you'll understand what I mean about an actual statement and not a claim....
    See you all shortly.
    Spiiz...
    Go read my thread and then you'll probably want to delete everything you just wrote here. I use Garmin every time I go out and have posted many images of my speeds in my 80+ FZR thread. If you don't want to believe the speed claim then don't lol if you have enough time on your hands to stage a MPH claim for a ski you got other problems...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FZeeR View Post
    I was hitting limiter and my tach was showing 8800 max rpm which is where my limiter starts to kick in...
    Thanks again! I would ask for actual proof of the 8800 rpm... but i figure I can just trust You on that! You got that ski flying... Congrats! I can't wait to get mine out and see what she'll do.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information