Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Mohave County, AZ
    Posts
    155
    +1
    2

    absolutely, positively, will not go WOT in the water!

    My 93 750 WILL go do WOT on land. All day, no issues, like a champ sounds a bit rough, but that could just be me. Though, as soon as it hits water I ease her to WOT, it dies! She will idle, no problem (in water) she will do 1/2 throttle, no problem, 3/4 throttle, she sputters but will hone into a nice 3/4 throttle but starts to cough and sputter, let go to idle it's fine. But if you stab it to, and go WOT, coughs and dies. There is no water around it, WOT in water=death. Advice? Input?


  2. #2
    BlueFishCrisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Medina, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    4,988
    +1
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Octoarms View Post
    My 93 750 WILL go do WOT on land. All day, no issues, like a champ sounds a bit rough, but that could just be me. Though, as soon as it hits water I ease her to WOT, it dies! She will idle, no problem (in water) she will do 1/2 throttle, no problem, 3/4 throttle, she sputters but will hone into a nice 3/4 throttle but starts to cough and sputter, let go to idle it's fine. But if you stab it to, and go WOT, coughs and dies. There is no water around it, WOT in water=death. Advice? Input?
    Read post 13: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...t=15473&page=2

  3. #3
    Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    3,350
    +1
    26
    This section is for projects. You already have a thread started on this machine.

  4. #4
    Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    3,350
    +1
    26
    yup three separate posts please keep your info in one spot so we can follow whats going on.

  5. #5
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    16,708
    +1
    1,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris_Nut#1 View Post
    yup three separate posts please keep your info in one spot so we can follow whats going on.
    Exactly. Im having a hard time following whats going on and which ski you are working with. Is this still the same ski you have been working with or a different one?

  6. #6
    Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    3,350
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Matrix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris_Nut#1 View Post
    yup three separate posts please keep your info in one spot so we can follow whats going on.
    Exactly. Im having a hard time following whats going on and which ski you are working with. Is this still the same ski you have been working with or a different one?
    my bad 6 threads same ski

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Mohave County, AZ
    Posts
    155
    +1
    2
    Alright, I read the link and post 13. I'm not sure I'm following. From what I'm gathering, cause it's falling flat on its face at WOT in the water, I'm too lean on the lowers?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:53 PM
  2. Superjet will not go past 5kms in water, help?
    By joshuahammond93 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2013, 08:22 AM
  3. Yamaha 2001 xlt will not go over 2500-3000 rpm dead in water!!!!
    By mozga83 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 12:31 AM
  4. !996 polaris slx will not go full throtle in the water
    By clint rogers in forum Polaris How To & FAQs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 05:06 PM
  5. 96 xp wont go anywhere in the water
    By XP537 in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 10:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •