Looking for the metal pipe that goes from waterbox to rear thru hull. I already have the rear exit, and have switched to 08 up midpipe, but want the metal pipe from the waterbox exit to my thru hull. Riva makes one for the newer skis and also made one for the J pipe style setup too - I am looking for either one. Let me know if you have one to sell.