+1

Need OEM 4 Tec partshttp://www.greenhulk.net/forums/images/smilies/100.gif

So I ended up with 2 Rxp's one a 2004 the other a 2005 I was able to consolidate parts and get one ski running however it has left me with one ski that needs alot of OEM parts as it has a motor that has dropped a valve so it needs a buildable head and an OEM piston. It also needs a thermo housing, Exhaust Manifold, instrument cluster, motor mounts, rocker (not sure at the moment if its the intake or exhaust),Fuel pressure regulator, updated valves and S/C washers. Seriously considering making this a parts ski but am hesitant if im able to find OEM parts on here at a reasonable price considering alot of these parts are the one's that are discarded when building a high horse power ski. thanks in advance for any help! Here are some pics of the complete ski (black on black) and the ski im looking to build (green on black)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender(2).jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	357937Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender(1).jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	357938Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	357939Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rxpintake.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	357940Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rxp gas station.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	357941

You would be better off parting that one out. You will put more money into the rebuild than what the ski is worth.

+1
    I think its a fine line...cause the expensive parts are the head and the cluster (around 1000$ with an SBT head swap and used cluster). the other parts should be obtainable at a decent price. I was thinking about 2000 in parts total. the ski should be worth a bit more than that? Correct me if im wrong.

Around here the 04's go for around 3-3500. You could probably sell parts and hull for about $2000.

+1
    Like I said i've been juggling the idea of parting it out around but I like the idea of having another ski around with all the parts I'd ever need if mine were to ever have a problem. It's been a tough call. I'm really just on the look out for parts availability and pricing at the moment to help me make up my mind on which way to go with it.

+1
    Cause I'm sure there's someone out there with a turbo build that has ditched there OEM piston and cooling system along with exhaust and mounts and are just tired of tripping over them in the garage and just wants them gone.... This ad is for them!!!

+1
    I've got most of those parts, I have a couple different cylinder heads, pistons and rods, have the mounts, thermo housing, exhaust manifold (have to double check that one). Basically everything except the updated supercharger washers, valves and cluster.

+1
    toxicgun I appreciate it but I think I have a lead on most of the parts I need at the moment however if there's something I cant come up with I'll hit you up... thanks man.

Thread Information