Thread: Opinions on Mods Needed
05-08-2015, 03:22 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
Opinions on Mods Needed
I will be getting a 2015 FX SVHO in a few months and need some opinions on the mods I want to do. I ride in a choppy, most of the time, lake (Lake of the Ozarks).
1) Riva intake manifold / ribbon delete. No brainer.
2) Riva / Tial BOV with pink spring. Again No brainer. Will this void the warranty?
3) Riva engine breather. Canít you do this with this with a standard crankcase breather filter for like 10 bux?
4) R&D grate , Riva grate or TBM grate. Leaning towards TBM Grate. Does the Riva pump seal kit work for the R&D & TBM grate as well?
5) Riva power filter. Is there any less expensive options? Will this void warranty? What about removing the filter and extending it with some kanaflex to the fresh air intake? You see any problems with this?
6) Tommy Jordan exhaust mod. Itís simple & inexpensive. Will this void warranty?
Thanks for any input...
05-08-2015, 03:49 PM #2
- Join Date
- May 2013
If you do the ribbon delete you need to pitch the prop. You'll be on the limiter with intake and exhaust only.
TBM doesn't make a grate for the FX. Best grate for the FX is the stock SVHO grate. Just add the pump seal kit.
05-08-2015, 04:02 PM #3
05-17-2015, 07:45 AM #4
05-17-2015, 08:11 AM #5
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By BPnta in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2009, 10:17 AM
By yz450f in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 206Last Post: 01-19-2009, 04:56 PM
By fastkaz in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2007, 06:43 PM
By Jrsrxp in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2006, 06:23 PM
By Boosteda4tq in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 26Last Post: 04-30-2006, 06:49 PM