Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    giguchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI I$land New york
    Posts
    1,683
    +1
    24

    Spring is here.... what it all costs...

    Ski registration
    Trailer registration
    Town Ramp permit
    Town PARKING permit
    New Deka Battery
    New bearings
    Sea tow Membership
    Hull totally repaired- from last summers fun...
    Ski insurance(statefarm)
    "summarizing" at the local shop
    trailer winch strap
    Daily parking permit(if you venture away from your Home port to meet other GH members)



    Guess we all go through some of this...at some point..


  2. #2
    steve45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,014
    +1
    285
    You left out the most expensive item: depreciation!

  3. #3
    infamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,036
    +1
    336
    I don't like to look at it this way lol

  4. #4
    giguchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI I$land New york
    Posts
    1,683
    +1
    24
    Depreciation!!!
    how could I forget!!???

    I don't like to look at it this way either.... I'm just being someone's little Bitch right now... I'll hush up when I get on the water and realize that it's all worth it...

  5. #5
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,166
    +1
    602
    who gives a shit what it costs,

    Just buy a new ski every year and have a smile while you ride it

    Well thats my theory anywayz

    " my daddy always said before he left this shitty world , SON if its got a heartbeat or an engine it will take your money "

    So I say enjoy it while you can

    OH the biggest/ best trick is to buy the WIFE a new one at the same time , then she cant complain. Lol

    WazClick image for larger version. 

Name:	new skies.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	358499
    Last edited by sirbreaksalot; 05-11-2015 at 01:31 AM.

  6. #6
    giguchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI I$land New york
    Posts
    1,683
    +1
    24
    He was right...
    Good to go by... I will keep this in mind when in the Camera shop- just spent 4k on 2 pieces of glass in a metal tube.... suddenly the ski is a bargain.

    A wise man your Dad....

  7. #7
    the wotman likes boobs wotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,069
    +1
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    who gives a shit what it costs,

    Just buy a new ski every year and have a smile while you ride it

    Well thats my theory anywayz

    " my daddy always said before he left this shitty world , SON if its got a heartbeat or an engine it will take your money "

    So I say enjoy it while you can

    OH the biggest/ best trick is to buy the WIFE a new one at the same time , then she cant complain. Lol

    WazClick image for larger version. 

Name:	new skies.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	358499
    I think it's about time you announced to the world that the 310 is for the wife and you prefer the 15f.
    I thought by now you would be able to handle more power, but not yet.
    keep at it, you'll get there.

    Did I just let the cat out of the bag

  8. +1 by:


  9. #8
    "just sayin".. jetdave56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    JERSEY SHORE
    Posts
    4,502
    +1
    619
    Look how happy this fellow is , no worries about launch fees,gas,cavitation , spending his whole paycheck at the GH store....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	358678  

  10. +1 by:


  11. #9
    giguchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI I$land New york
    Posts
    1,683
    +1
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    Look how happy this fellow is , no worries about launch fees,gas,cavitation , spending his whole paycheck at the GH store....
    hahahha nice one!!!

  12. #10
    giguchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI I$land New york
    Posts
    1,683
    +1
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by wotman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    who gives a shit what it costs,

    Just buy a new ski every year and have a smile while you ride it

    Well thats my theory anywayz

    " my daddy always said before he left this shitty world , SON if its got a heartbeat or an engine it will take your money "

    So I say enjoy it while you can

    OH the biggest/ best trick is to buy the WIFE a new one at the same time , then she cant complain. Lol

    WazClick image for larger version. 

Name:	new skies.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	358499
    I think it's about time you announced to the world that the 310 is for the wife and you prefer the 15f.
    I thought by now you would be able to handle more power, but not yet.
    keep at it, you'll get there.

    Did I just let the cat out of the bag
    Nice gear.... both of them
    Funny... this is that is how I got my 07. in short my buddy went on Vacation with his wife they went to some island rented skis wife loved it... get back here she wants one so being a good hubby he buys twin U250X'S.One day they both go out-water turns choppy wifey got tossed around now hates ski persuades hubby to sell both of them. one went quickly the other(mine) stayed around for a while got mine 3 k less than the other with 10 Hrs .

    Last I heard he's up to his neck in Debt... but he does have a nice Silverton...and still has the Nagging wife.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Spring is Here!
    By jetskibrian in forum PWC Fishing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2015, 07:10 AM
  2. Pop-off with dull silver spring is higher than it should be?
    By chris1200 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 02:16 PM
  3. Highest HP C180 on here - What did it take?
    By clpsuite in forum Sea Doo Sport Boats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 09:06 AM
  4. O.K. Who Knows What It Is??
    By ph2ocraft in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 07:48 PM
  5. This is what its all about
    By Dark_viper42 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 01:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •