Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

cheapest but most noticable ungrades ?

I need to know what the most noticable upgrades are for my ultra 250. I was beat by a gp1300 yesterday. Time for upgrades.

please help

wedge off the lx.

do you have a part #

+1
    Hi brandon, WELCOME to the Green Hulk Forums!!! If you use the "search" button to the left and type in wedge, you'll find all kinds of information and opinions. One things for sure, it's the cheapest, noticable mod.

fill your ride plate with selicone, put the wedge lx on, open lid under glove box for more air( not for spinding, cause you will get ton of water in your hull, for top speed only) I beat RXT with Riva vortech set up.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon13b View Post
    I need to know what the most noticable upgrades are for my ultra 250. I was beat by a gp1300 yesterday. Time for upgrades.

please help

+1
    Group k rideplate mod.
    After breakin have the blowoff valve readjusted.

+1
    Do all of the above and your Ultra still won't stand a chance against a modded GPR unless the water looks like "victory at sea" !

Richard

When it comes down to it, who really cares. I agree with alot of these guys, a wedge and ride plate as well as what's mentioned above are inexpensive reliable mods. No matter what you do to your ski or any one else's, there will always be someone faster. I love both my new Kawi Ultra 250 and LX's over my buddies Sea-Doo's he just got. We run all the time, and we trade back and forth. Both ski's are set up totally different, and he will agree also. The 250 stays in the water and carves turns better, on smooth water he 1/2 the time will out pull me by a ski & 1/2 to 65mph. The other 1/2 the time Im 2-3 ahead. It's all good, enjoy your ski. I went through this with my large powerboats. I always had big power in these 43' Nortechs, 675's, 850's, to have limited hours or mechanicle break downs. Now I have a 07 4300 Nortech with twin Yanmars diesels, still does over 75, gets 2gph @ 55mph and just runs through 6 footers with ease. Enjoy your ski, I love mine, heck it's almost as quick as my big boat. Jeff

Do all of the above and your Ultra still won't stand a chance against a modded GPR unless the water looks like "victory at sea" !

Richard

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon13b View Post

please help
    looks like everything was normal......lol...sorry had to do it

250X is not designed for top speed. Only way to beat him consistently is race him in rough water!!! I see alot more rough water than glass water here in FL.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information