+1

MSX 110/150 wiring diagram

Since I started my build I have needed this to track down issues and to help others on the board with there issues as well.

Up until now this data was a secret that could cost you your life(jk). But with the release of the new Weber MPE 850 making the 750 obsolete, and weber no longer training techs on the 750, and the fact no weber shop will not touch an MSX, and the fact many shops don't have digital wrench or the connector,,,,,,,, I can now post this. Logic wins finally

Its not that easy to read but it will allow people to track down wiring issues and see how there ski works. If it seems like scribbles just ask and I can answer anything you want. If I can't someone on here can read these geter than me and will help.

+1
    Nice! Always annoyed me how they broke up the wiring in the service manual... when this view is all that is needed.

Can you get this in a little higher resolution? Zooming in blurs the letters/numbers a tad.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

+1
    I don't know how to upload the pdf to the forum.

You're right, it seems like scribbles to me :)

Its not that easy to read but it will allow people to track down wiring issues and see how there ski works. If it seems like scribbles just ask and I can answer anything you want.
    [/QUOTE]
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSX 150.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	358765I just bought this ski, no spark. There's an empty receptacle in the far right of the photo(light Blue wire), a bare wire in the center(medium Blue/Red stripe), and a hose missing in the far left of the photo. Can you help?

+1
    Welcome Verlyn. You might start a new thread about your ski... tell us what you know about it. Its history, etc.

The Blue/Red exposed wire goes to the exhaust temperature switch (rearside of exhaust manifold). Tells ECU when the manifold gets too hot. That wire must have broken off from wiring harness bundle there somewhere.

The open connector (light blue wire) plugs into the matching connector from the oil pressure sensor... located down behind the turbo on the block.

The "missing hose" is not missing. That's the wastegate solenoid (aka boost valve) and that open port has no hose... it's the bleed.

Cheers!

+1
    I have a hi res version of this, but its 550Kb. Can a mod post it here in its original size, if I send it to you?

7. +1 by:

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    PM me a link to the shared full resolution file(s) please.

9. +1 by:

+1
    I emailed it to you.

Thanks ripcuda!!
    I'm pretty sure these 2 broken wires have nothing to do with the ski having no spark; I have bigger issues. 04 MSX 150 HIN#PLE33363A404 with 85 hours. The guy I bought it from said he had the turbo rebuilt but it still ran in limiter mode. I didn't know it didn't have spark until I got it home or I probably wouldn't have bought it. The compression is 120/121 but it hasn't run since last year so maybe the cylinders are giving a low reading because they're dry? Should I hit them with fogging oil or a teaspoon of 2 cycle oil and try again?

+1
    Can I suggest that this thread be focused on the diagram and specific questions about it? (And hopefully a mod posts the higher res version soon)

13. +1 by:

Thread Information