Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WARNING

+1

WARNING

Parental guidance is advised.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ADDICTION.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	228.0 KB 
ID:	21975  

+1

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by SideFX View Post
    Parental guidance is advised.
    You sick (sic) man. It's all coming together isn't it. Discovered a problem with my pump, and I'm getting Chesters help, so may be a week or so before I get out.

I'll keep you informed.

+1
    Snooze, while putting my ski together after the paint, I have amazingly lost some little nuts and bolts here and there. I was careful in the fall when I started removing parts. Labeled everything, taped them into little bundles, even went and got a new huge Rubbermade tub to store it all in for safe keeping. I was just describing this in a mail to jpilot last night so I may as well add that it's like when you pull the laundry from the dryer and there is one sock missing. You look everywhere and it just aint' nowhere to be found.
    Now is it just me, or has this happened to others?
    Anyway, I might be another week yet as well, so lets keep in touch.

So while on that subject, I want to bring an observation to all the fellas out there.
    Have you ever noticed that when you have women using the bathroom that the toilet paper roll gets small real fast? I mean, I can put a brand new roll in there and after she uses the bathroom, it's half gone!
    So I figure that its a conspiracy and women have this little club thing going where they get together once a month and see who nabbed the most toilet paper. I mean like I wasn't born yesterday, I said, and this strange phenomenon has been going on for years. So again, is it just me, or has anyone else noticed this?

So while on that subject, I want to bring an observation to all the fellas out there.
    Have you ever noticed that when you have women using the bathroom that the toilet paper roll gets small real fast? I mean, I can put a brand new roll in there and after she uses the bathroom, it's half gone!
    So I figure that its a conspiracy and women have this little club thing going where they get together once a month and see who nabbed the most toilet paper. I mean like I wasn't born yesterday, I said, and this strange phenomenon has been going on for years. So again, is it just me, or has anyone else noticed this?

Very true

Snooze, while putting my ski together after the paint, I have amazingly lost some little nuts and bolts here and there. I was careful in the fall when I started removing parts. Labeled everything, taped them into little bundles, even went and got a new huge Rubbermade tub to store it all in for safe keeping. I was just describing this in a mail to jpilot last night so I may as well add that it's like when you pull the laundry from the dryer and there is one sock missing. You look everywhere and it just aint' nowhere to be found.
    Now is it just me, or has this happened to others?
    Anyway, I might be another week yet as well, so lets keep in touch.

I know what you mean about the "lost sock", and I'll secretly admit to knowing what you mean about the bog paper, but if SHE ever asks me I'll deny everything and blame you - sorry mate, just the way it has to be for survival in my jungle

Pump is heading to Chester at lunch time today so I'll let you know his prognosis.

I've seen the sea doo and the damage done.....

+1
    Snooze, talked with Chester earlier today and he was too busy with work to get on the water. Might try for another weekend. Jeff and I hit it in the Fraser...went up to the airport and then to Queens Quay in New West. Had a little water in the fuel to burn off for the first part and things went back to normal after the second fill-up. Unless Jeff reads this, he'll never know, but man was it fkn cold. He stays fairly dry on his RXP, but I bash it and can't stay dry for a minute. LoL
    Tell you this much, after a few soakers then speedin' down the river, I felt like I had an ice pack strapped to my head. I looked at him and just smiled like everything was just fine and dandy. He was shivering and whining again like he did late in the fall. Right Jeff! LoL I was in serious head pain my friend. I think I may need one of those ugly looking rubber caps until things get a tad bit warmer. Was great when the sun was out, but as we got under some of those dark clouds, its as though someone had instantly turned off the heat.
    Keep me posted when you get your ski back.

Snooze, talked with Chester earlier today and he was too busy with work to get on the water. Might try for another weekend. Jeff and I hit it in the Fraser...went up to the airport and then to Queens Quay in New West. Had a little water in the fuel to burn off for the first part and things went back to normal after the second fill-up. Unless Jeff reads this, he'll never know, but man was it fkn cold. He stays fairly dry on his RXP, but I bash it and can't stay dry for a minute. LoL
    Tell you this much, after a few soakers then speedin' down the river, I felt like I had an ice pack strapped to my head. I looked at him and just smiled like everything was just fine and dandy. He was shivering and whining again like he did late in the fall. Right Jeff! LoL I was in serious head pain my friend. I think I may need one of those ugly looking rubber caps until things get a tad bit warmer. Was great when the sun was out, but as we got under some of those dark clouds, its as though someone had instantly turned off the heat.
    Keep me posted when you get your ski back.
    Just went and picked the pump up from Chester. Will be back on this week. Batteries due today/tomorrow, but given the long range forecast it could be May b4 I get out.

Did you have a wet suit on ?? I ain't going out without one this early in the year. The GTX is a dry ride but I of course have the "wet XP" like you if wanna get wet.

Stay tuned . . . .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information