Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

2009 FZS For Sale

Hey there guys. I've been kind of trying to sell my FZS locally for a while and am not having any luck. So I thought I would put it on GH and see if there is anyone looking for one. As stated in the CL add (http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/boa/5026242040.html), the price is firm at $8,000.

I believe everything I've done to the ski is also in my sig. I love this ski but I don't have or make the time to ride it and I want it to be owned by someone that will use it.

It comes with a one-place aluminum trailer that has a new set of tires and wheels on it (I believe I still have the old tires that were fine just getting old). I got this trailer when I purchased a 2000 Polaris SLX 1200 in 2007 or 2008.

My buddy bought a brand new FXSHO and FZR in late 2013 and told me last year he would have jumped all over mine if he knew I was going to sell it.

This ski was at Mudbug and here's some pics from that trip. What an awesome time I had down there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1130295.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	359005Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1130268.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	359006

Thanks,

Craig

+1
    Say it ain't so! Good luck on the sale Craig. I've followed your work since 2009 and always loved what you did to the ski. Although I've never seen the ski in person, the mods you did are well documented on GH and very high quality.

+1
    Craig: She runs great. Thanks for all the help...I'm sure we will talk soon. I will take good care of it!

5. +1 by:

+1
    No problem Matt. Nice GPS speed too! Now you just need to update your avatar.

Incidentally, this was a perfect transaction and I would highly recommend Matt as an honest individual. We hear so many horror stories about craigslist and bad buyers I thought I'd give a shout-out to a great buyer. I was sad to see my baby go but happy it went to someone like Matt and his family. They know these ski's and there aren't many like them around me.

Now I need to update my sig to reflect just the two standups...

Craig

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeFZR View Post
    Say it ain't so! Good luck on the sale Craig. I've followed your work since 2009 and always loved what you did to the ski. Although I've never seen the ski in person, the mods you did are well documented on GH and very high quality.
    Thanks Mike. I hated to sell her but I just never really rode it anymore. When I come home from work and want to cool-down I would always hop on a standup to get wet instead of the FZS. Also, there are zero modded skis on the five lakes I live on. If someone would have had something for me I probably wouldn't have lost interest in going faster.

Anyhow, I gave Matt the pitch gauges. I bet they will be using them as between Matt, his brother and his dad, they have three of these. I believe his dad's ski has 3 mph or so on mine. And these guys always talk GPS.

8. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 5001craig View Post
    No problem Matt. Nice GPS speed too! Now you just need to update your avatar.

Incidentally, this was a perfect transaction and I would highly recommend Matt as an honest individual. We hear so many horror stories about craigslist and bad buyers I thought I'd give a shout-out to a great buyer. I was sad to see my baby go but happy it went to someone like Matt and his family. They know these ski's and there aren't many like them around me.

Now I need to update my sig to reflect just the two

Craig
    +100 for the go-fast family!

+1
    That's how we roll!

+1
    We will keep you updated on who wins the "FZ War of Summer 2015"....ski is running great.

+1
    Craig, I was lookin to buy this ski from you, but you already sold it. I did buy the exact same one, but stock. O'well. Maybe you can chime in on here to give me a few ideas.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information