Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seadoo 3D DI

Seadoo 3D DI

Anyone here have a 3D or plan on getting one? If you have one how is it for wave jumping? Don't want to use my RXP. May break something.

The 3D DI is not going to be available until March 2006.

Aren't they heavy anyways? They just seem kind of pointless. Why not get a real standup?

A standup would be a lot of fun though, I've ridden them on a few times. Once you get the hang of them, they can be a blast.

Stand ups are fun , but I am also looking for a small sitdown for wave jumping. And the 3d holds more fuel and since it is bigger it will probably handle the chop better. This will be an addition to my stand up and RXP. If any of you are stand up riders and are looking for new ways to ride it, ride 2 at the same time. It is hard and very funny and entertaining when you see someone do the splits.

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    SMALL?

That THING is the size of an XP DI and weighs 690 lb, the 3D is the gayest piece of shit ever put on the market, totally pointless as a standup as well as a runabout, slow, can't jump for shit, pointless.

The stand up mode feels like a pole was bolted on a GPR.

Wanna jump?

Blaster, HX, XP, GP1200, XPL and of course, a STAND UP...

one of my friends has a 3d. It is really fun to ride! first I though that whats the point of it but it is a fun ski. But not on rough water! So you shuold ride it only in a lake or otherwise cam water.

Right, but they don't make the blaster anymore. The 3D DI is 610 lbs and the 3D is 517lbs. I know the 3D is underpowered but it was still fun to ride. I'm talking about the 3D DI which is suppose to have the 951. And this is the smallest watercraft available right now, everyone is interested in building 3 seat cruisers. This is the cruiser of standups. And its not just a standup, you can stand up but its not solely a standup. The cart mode is really unique, it will probably be better with more power. It's still innovative. Riva was doing some testing with it and they had pics of someone jumping waves and they got pretty good air.

I know there are some kits out there for the 951 that got the XP going 65+ so , If I get one it will have that for sure, just skeptical about the 951 engine. Some say its good some say its bad.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hornet
    And its not just a standup, you can stand up but its not solely a standup
    That's what you got wrong, it's not a stand up in any way, period.

It is a stand up. A new version. Just really big.

+1
    It's not a stand up, it's a full size runabout with a pole and a retractable toilet seat.

The new generation of REAL stand ups is coming, the first one of them is called Hydrospace, SXR inspired carbon hull, turbo charged 4 strokes, 163 hp with the package...

THAT is a stand up.

800 EFI 2 strokes 120hp SuperJet and V4 1000cc SXR are coming, THOSE will be stand ups.

The 3D is an excuse for unskilled and/or overweight people trying to pretend they are "hard core"...

But hey, that's SeaDoo typical target so the 3D is the best interpretation of a stand up one can expect from them...

A STAND UP has to be challenging and fun, the 3D is just fun to watch, laughing at the fucking dorks who were stupid enough to buy them.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you're attracted to a POS, the futon of PWCs, bad couch, terrible bed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information