toms river

All Riders Look Out Please Read

All riders beware the NJ state police are hot on us. Thay say that we are a pane in the A$$. Thay are looking for anything to pull us over ,to fast in slow no wake,200ft of land, to close to other boats, jumping wakes,make sure your ski is legal and so are you. Not sure for the other states, i know for a fact that NEW JERSEY ( barnegat bay ) is enforcing hardcore.AND DRUNK BOATING (DUI) I got the info for my friend who is a NJ state police Trooper!!!!!!!!!! BE SAFE. JUST LOOKING OUT FOR ALL OF US!

Doo It Till It Hurts! holdnon72's Avatar
    South Jersey

I live in Southern Jersey and The one they allways get you on is the causing a wake in no wake zone. Be safe and have a great summer

Brigantine, NJ
    avoid at all costs, see them and turn around and fly the other way...
    if you go by them they will point at you and you have to get pulled over
    they dont even chase you, they just point!!!!

Marlton, NJ
    Yep, right at the end of last season I got stopped in the bay. They wanted to see my paperwork and asked me where I was going.....

I asked if there was a problem and they just said they were "checking up on things".....whatever the heck that means...

Louisa, Virginia, United States
    two summer ago when I first got my rxp I was out riding on a thursday evening and decided to head on to the sand bar on my lake. I get to a no wake zone at a bridge and I'm slowing down and everything just like I should. I see a game warden they see me and they flash their lights. Wanted to see my registration and said they stoped me for going too fast....well when they checked my fire extingisher it didnt go off... then at that same time some guy goes hauling through the no wake so they stop him and then come back to me and decide to let me off with a warning then after all that the guy is like well really you weren't going too fast through the no wake.

I know on Lake Anna, Va the police that do patrol the lake don't really bother you unless you are doing something wrong, but those game wardens just don't seem to like jetskiers lol.

Thread Information