Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Dfw..where U Riding This Wknd?

POST WHERE&WHEN....Got the green light to go ridin, will be sometime in the afternoontime...Post where you'll be and maybe I can meet up.
    JOE

V-Tec, 4-Tech that's how I roll meirvin's Avatar
    +1
    Im working and waiting on my pump & prop from Impros.
    Weekday afternoons for me for awhile

+1
    we go to joe pool all the time....have a secret spot out there thats very good to ride , cant tell you over the net...eyes only...miervin goes there also ( very fast). let us know when you can ride and what kind of ski you have so we can look for you....at the south boat ramp state park.

Man was loaded up with my bro, but the wind was fairly harsh saturday, so went to hooters instead. Wind never let up, was windy sunday too...so worked on the yard..9 pallets of sod laid thurs night, friday, and sun morning. You going this week anywhere? [email protected]
    Got a XII back on and put the AAT on my Polaris, wondering how it pulls. Need to swap a rideplate, the Ocean Pro long plate is a really slow plate.
    JOE

+1
    yes it was very windy...went anyway...big waves...cold....going back sat morning. and maybe fri afternoon...ill pm you when its certain we will ride...would be nice to have a polaris in the pack.

I'm usually on Lewisville. Cruising around the Cove and riding hard and fast between sneaky pete's and Cottonwood Creek in Little Elm. Can't miss me, big black 05 GTX Limited. I'm always lookin to meet up with some people out there to race, cruise, whatver. There were some real nice wakes to go flying off today. A few guys on cruisers were in the sweet spot to throw 3-4 footers behind their boats and were more than happy to do it for me. I only saw one other guy out there today on a Kawi 900.

Might get to roll out today. Got to put up a BIG wooden swingset though for my kid. hopefully can get enough done to go out today...should be 80+ degrees. Don't know where I might head out to though.
    JOE

i'll be out there on sunday weather permitting and probably earlier this week too like wednesday or thursday, again weather permitting.

some guys going to OK for the races this weekend...might get to go and meet up with TXPRO1200(Doug) and Wetherby(Del). Be some nice Polaris skiis showing up at Texoma. Might make for a nice Youtube clip. I noticed there's not many Polaris clips on Youtube.

+1
    Franko and I will be at the Super Coarse race at Sommerville saturday.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information