04-22-2007, 01:07 AM #1
RXP Riders.. Im going for stage III need Help.
I want to shire this with you. My last set up for my RXP 2004 and the next step is RIVA stage III getting it soon from Jerry
Let me start with the current sitting that I have already installed in to my 2004 RXP
1. Riva RXP Intake Grate
2. Riva Pump Wedge, 2-degree/ 155mm ID
3. Riva RXP VTS Extension Rod
4. OPAS Removal Kit, RXP
5. Riva Pro-Series Sponsons
6. Riva Finger Throttle Conversion Kit
7. SRX-CD-14/19R Solas Impeller
8. Riva Rear Exhaust Kit
9. Ceramic Hybrid Supercharger Bearings
10. Metal Clutch Washers
11. Riva Vortech Supercharger Impeller
12. Stainless Steel Replacement Wear Ring
13. Power Filter Kit for RXP
14. Blow-off Valve Kit
15. Breather, Catch Can Kit
16. Riva RXP Thermostat Kit
And just to add a special look to my jet ski I did make some painting to the front of the Hood see the attached picture.
For Up coming stage the parts I Just order from Jerry .
1. Groco InterCooler Water Strainer Kit
2. Vent, Flow-Rite, 2in diameter
3. Power Cooler, w/Pro-Series BOV for Stage III
4. RIVA Sea-Doo Valve Train Upgrade
5. Cylinder Head Oil Pressure Jet
6. Rotax Racing ECU for 2004 model
7. RIVA RXP High Flow Hood Kit
8. RIVA Skat Trak 15/20R Impeller
I have questions ?
1. How fast do you think my Ski will go after I installed the part Iím getting from jerry?
2. Do you think I forget to add something to my setup Ö I Just want to use my RXP for Fun and Race some Friends?
04-22-2007, 01:36 AM #2
do you plan on upgrading the sc?
04-22-2007, 01:42 AM #3
Do you mean the Supercharger Impeller ?
Do you mean the Riva Vortech Supercharger Impeller
I do have one if that what you Mean.
04-22-2007, 01:58 AM #4
no i'm talking about the riva pro series sc..... AKA the stage III sc
04-22-2007, 08:14 AM #5
If you have the money i would go with a bigger SC like rocko is talking about. I thought the trend was to upgrade the SC before upgrading the ECU. If you look at the RIVA stage 3 kit it has the bigger SC. The stage 3 kit also uses the 15/19 3 blade. Jerry says the 3 blade is the one to have.
04-22-2007, 12:36 PM #6
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
- Lake Dunlap, Texas
You will be making a BIG mistake if you dont go with a Rude supercharger.
Use the Riva Stage 111 ECU--50lb injectors with the 3 blade 15/19 and you will land over 80mph.
04-22-2007, 11:49 PM #7
Thanks for the Info
Thanks all for the information but i don't really Need all of that this season i will get the SD charger later and also for the CAM and i don't need the injectors with ROTAX ECU the stock ones will do fine this what my friend told me .
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By enriquealonso1 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2010, 05:01 PM
By JonnyRXT in forum 2-Stroke PerformanceReplies: 10Last Post: 03-28-2009, 06:33 AM
By qatar2000kk in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 13Last Post: 03-07-2008, 11:02 AM
By figuer31 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 12Last Post: 12-22-2007, 08:01 PM
By qatar2000kk in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 17Last Post: 04-26-2007, 12:28 AM