Thumbs up Big thanks to Jim

05 1300 (non-ported)
    Before Jim - 71.6
    After Jim - 73.7, The conditions were hot and humid with 5-6 inch ripples and alot of wind in salt water on 3/4 tank of gas.

There was alot of small detail stuff that needed to be done. The first 2 minutes he looked at my ski, he identified a huge speed loss problem. There were other small issues that were also fixed. Thank you again Jim for the patience and workmanship. I would also like to thank all of the members that offered their help. You guys know who you are. There were so many little things out of wack that it would have been hard to figure out all this stuff out on the forum.
    This ski now has a correctly installed Fernando package and it rocks. There is still about another 1-2 mph in the ski. I still need to loosen her up a bit. Thanks again Jim. This is a great forum.

+1
    I wish there were guys like jim up here in seattle! You guys are lucky to have them close! Awesome #'s!

+1
    I am glad its all finally coming together Dave.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by davesgpr View Post
    05 1300 (non-ported)
    Before Jim - 71.6
    After Jim - 73.7, The conditions were hot and humid with 5-6 inch ripples and alot of wind in salt water on 3/4 tank of gas.

There was alot of small detail stuff that needed to be done. The first 2 minutes he looked at my ski, he identified a huge speed loss problem. There were other small issues that were also fixed. Thank you again Jim for the patience and workmanship. I would also like to thank all of the members that offered their help. You guys know who you are. There were so many little things out of wack that it would have been hard to figure out all this stuff out on the forum.
    This ski now has a correctly installed Fernando package and it rocks. There is still about another 1-2 mph in the ski. I still need to loosen her up a bit. Thanks again Jim. This is a great forum.
    Welcome to the team .

We missed you testerday. I dropped my triple off at Jims shop on Friday to get a check up for Mud bug. He is great people.

And his sister and her mother are SMOKING!

The coach put me in to play

Thanks guys
    It has been such a long trip to get this boat to run the way it should. I know Jim was very proud. It took me a 100 hours to screw things up and it only took him 5 to get it just right.
    Hey Mark, I was on the bench for so long the coach (Jim) started to feel sorry for me and let me play again. See you next time.. here or there. Sounds to me your liking the view over here a little bit.

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Thank you Dave, Yes there is alot of speed left like we talked about that can be done to get the big numbers but the waters that we ride here you have a ski that can handle any conditions, And that wins races around here. Was fun today see you next week don't forget about the cook out on the island sunday Talk to you later. Jim

Thread Information