95 seadoo tuning and damn beeping noise driving me nuts

I have a 95 seadoo, I purchased for my son. When i got it, ran great but would bogg down on low ends, rebuilt the carbs. Now it runs well on top speed but I need to adjust the carbs. Problem is The book reads like stero instructions in russian (No I am pure heinz 57 sthn boy) . Anyhow, I know its rich after a hard run the plugs are black as in oil almost) Yeah it smokes, Not too bad. Just smokes at idle. Compression is 130-135 cold engine. Is there an adjustment for the oil pump? Is there a basic setting for the low speed jets? Book says 1-3/8 i believe. I would have done it at the lake this weekend but it is such a beatch to get the breather off, and I cant tune it with it off cause it will affect the run correct? Now to the damn beeping, It doesnt do it all the time, most of the time it does it when you are waiting to dock-load-idle. I havent checked the switch But I know the motor isnt overheating. Its cool to the touch. Any ideas, please help.. Oh yeah it a 650cc also..

Warner Robins, GA Home of the 2007 All-Star Little League World Champions!
    Should have set the carbs when you had them off...

1 1/4 works well on stock...you should be able to get to the screws without taking the filter off(bottom ones). High speeds on top should be all the way in. Get a mirror to sinc the oil pump when the idle is right...align the groove on the oil pump cam to the staionary stud. You'll find it by using a mirror angled 45 degrees on the front of the engine.

Quote Originally Posted by gvnitup View Post
    I have a 95 seadoo, I purchased for my son. When i got it, ran great but would bogg down on low ends, rebuilt the carbs. Now it runs well on top speed but I need to adjust the carbs. Problem is The book reads like stero instructions in russian (No I am pure heinz 57 sthn boy) . Anyhow, I know its rich after a hard run the plugs are black as in oil almost) Yeah it smokes, Not too bad. Just smokes at idle. Compression is 130-135 cold engine. Is there an adjustment for the oil pump? Is there a basic setting for the low speed jets? Book says 1-3/8 i believe. I would have done it at the lake this weekend but it is such a beatch to get the breather off, and I cant tune it with it off cause it will affect the run correct? Now to the damn beeping, It doesnt do it all the time, most of the time it does it when you are waiting to dock-load-idle. I havent checked the switch But I know the motor isnt overheating. Its cool to the touch. Any ideas, please help.. Oh yeah it a 650cc also..

Thread Information