Southern Cal. Locals

In the near future I will be moving out to the Orange County Area. I want to start planning some of my riding and possible places to live. If anyone could give me some info that would be great. Thanks

Peter

+1
    As far as riding, it's wide open! Ocean rinding you have dana point, long beach, san pedro, newport beach for local launches within 30 minutes of OC. The colorado river is a 4 hr drive depending what part you go to. Havasu is 4.5 hrs.
    Lake elsinore is about an hour.

As far as living, How big is your wallet? What part of OC are you looking at?
    Irvine, tustin ranch, foothill ranch are the most popular places & cost more. I'm sure someone that lives in the area will chime in. I'm in riverside wcich is 35 minutes from OC.

What part of Orange County you moving too? Saying Orange County is pretty broad as Orange County is fairly large.

It looks like I will be living in Irvine. My fiancee is living there now. I am not sure when I will be moving out. I have a lot of years with my current employeer. I am really hating to give that up. Still need to look at what I want to do out there for work. I have been in the nuclear power industry for over 16 years. I was looking into San Onofre Nuke plant.

Thanks

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by RXPNJ View Post
    It looks like I will be living in Irvine. My fiancee is living there now. I am not sure when I will be moving out. I have a lot of years with my current employeer. I am really hating to give that up. Still need to look at what I want to do out there for work. I have been in the nuclear power industry for over 16 years. I was looking into San Onofre Nuke plant.

Thanks

Peter
    Irvine is a VERY nice area. Costly to live. We were ranked I believe 7th safest city in the USA last year.

You will love it here.

Thread Information