Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid People

Stupid People

What is the best way to deal with stupid ignorant people. I mean the type when you tell them something they are in disbelief and argue with another stupid point. ie. The world is round, no its not, its flat.

Everyday anywhere you may come across an anoyingly stupid person that keeps hounding you with questions about personal stuff that only a close friend or significant other should know. At work, at home, at shopping malls, on the water.

When you have had enough and basically tell them off, they sit there and say things like, I was just askingl, your not to friendly are you, just trying to make conversation, you're rude. You enlighten them on what would be appropriate then they argue that point.

It seems today the stupid people on this planet are proud of their stupidity and have no shame.

just don`t hang out with them anymore! One of my buddy`s was cool until his wife put the choke hold on him and made him a big pussy, not even close to the dude I once knew, so, without further bs, I stopped hangin with him, bummer, but you can only listen to so much crap...PR...

These are strangers. Not any of my friends. Just some weird people, any age, any gender. Anywhere. They just seem like nosy,,,,think they are special or that they are cool or something kind of people.

For example today, I was filling up my RXP this lady came up to me and starting talking to me. It started out friendly, talked about skiing then she asked who's ski is this. I said uh its mine. She then says with a smurky smile and a look of disbelief, this is yours? I said yes. She says how much is this ski I said oh with the all the mods on it around $00,000 probably. I was really thinking......none of your fucking buisness......but come on it was an older woman so I answered. Then she says You look so young, you look like you are in college. I said yeah about 10 years ago I finished college.

You went to college? YYYYYEEEEESSSSS. Then her stupid kids come over start touching and hitting my ski and basically putting their paw marks on it. I started to raise my voice a little not yelling just loud enough to say HEY HEY HEYlets not do that.

They are still doing it......Then she replies they are just kids you shouldn't yell at my kids. I am at level 1 right now and rapidly going on level 2. Then her husband comes over and slaps my seat........turns around and they get in their car. I am now at defcon 10 ready to push the red button and pop.

I am going towards their car and a cop shows up. I tell him about what happened and he replies.......what do you want me to do......No crime has been committed. I said how about telling them that they should keep their kids and hands off of other people's property or they will subject themselves to a violent reaction. I said something else not violent reaction. Then he says well then you would go to jail. $#@^#^&^$^%&^%&^%$^#$**%$$#%#$#!$#&$#$#@#&^%$#&#

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    I would have gone ape shit. I work construction and have people stopping to ask me for directions constantly. Funny thing is it's 98% of the time it's the same question "How do you get back to 495?" So i've got very well rehearsed directions. But the one guy that asks me how to get some where that i don't know becuase i'm an hour away from home myself, gives me a big attitude like i don't want to give him directions. Fuckin idiots.

Dude, I am a firm believer that if people are acting like assholes, then they should be told! and let the card fall where they may...next time cut it short and tell them/anyone to get lost...PR...

Man!!

I have 3 kids and if they are touching anything that isnt theirs, they will here it from me. And would have never been told more than once. Its just plain respect for others. Some people just dont have clue.

There should be a test for life, and if your an idiot, you shouldnt be out of your house interacting with the public.

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    I am pretty open to people, but I hate nosy assholes, especially when just because we're hanging out with a baby and they're doing the same thing then they feel entitled to ask you all sorts of shit, my most common reaction is:
    "where do I know you from?"
    "we don't"
    "oh, ok, fuck off then"

If it's about people I kindof know asking nosy questions, I ask a very uncalled for question like "how much weight did you gain from pregnancy?" or "oh, so you were already chunky, I am sorry" or my favorite "when are you due?, is it a boy or a girl" when she's obviously not pregnant, just fat.

I know, I can be a riot.

Quote Originally Posted by 11
    I am pretty open to people, but I hate nosy assholes, especially when just because we're hanging out with a baby and they're doing the same thing then they feel entitled to ask you all sorts of shit, my most common reaction is:
    "where do I know you from?"
    "we don't"
    "oh, ok, f**k off then"

If it's about people I kindof know asking nosy questions, I ask a very uncalled for question like "how much weight did you gain from pregnancy?" or "oh, so you were already chunky, I am sorry" or my favorite "when are you due?, is it a boy or a girl" when she's obviously not pregnant, just fat.

I know, I can be a riot.
    How many fights have you been in, in the last year? Yeah you do just put it out there...

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    None for saying that kind of thing.

As far as how many fights altogether, quite a few, but I don't care...

+1
    Green Hornet,

Relax man, just relax. Most of what she said should have been construed as compliments and I even detected a little envy from the lady in your encounter. Big deal, you obviously look much younger than you are. I just can't even figure out why you'd even tell a cop.

You can't go around this world getting upset and assuming the worse. You'll go crazy, get high blood pressure and have heart problems.

Oh and another thing, if you raised your voice a little or not, attempting to scold my kids, I would have probably punched you in your face. Kids love our skis, i have 2 nieces that smudge it, touch it and play on my ski all the time. Nothing they do comes anywhere close to the damage the lake water does to a fresh cleaned, waxed ski... aka. water spots.

relax man!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information