Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1

ATTN: All Mid-Northern East Coast PWCers! READ :)

my thought is this... Over the past two years, I've gotten to know many of you guys personally and some just thru everyday e-mail. Recreational events and get-togethers are lacking in the northern states. Down south they have the Ralley Series, Mudbug, and other events. Time to pick up the pace in the North.

We have a few things ALREADY in the making for next season. So if you are an individual that would be interested in group rides and big jetski events and annual rides to some destination, please drop your e-mail here so we can build up a mailing list.

I promise, not going to e-mail you junk and type something every day of the week. When we have relevant informations and events planned and are seeking interest, we'll shoot out an e-mail and see what kind of feedback we get.

So help!!! Help me start something up North. We have a big event in the making for Ocean City Maryland. Will be surf riding, bay riding, speed runs, and just good old having a good time. Sponsors and locations and major and city help are being researched as we speak.

Also, a few of us rode up the hudson river and all around NYC and Jersey City and the statue of liberty. this is another trip we wish to do this coming season.

where else? I don't know! but help us make something happen. Please post your e-mail so we can get a database of riders up here to get feedback and organize PWC events. You can contribute, you can jsut show up and ride, you can suggest ideas for future rides and locations...

This is only what we will make of it! Either post the e-mail here, or for privacy feel free to e-mail me and request to be added to the database.

Thanks and looking forward to Spring '06!

Steve (Shibby)
    Shibby1485@hotmail.com

Other ideas:

Myrtle Beach, SC (easy for me!)
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Delaware Water Gap - Between I-80 and I-78 on the NJ-PA border on the Delaware River
    Montauk, NY - possibility... I don't know if our "loud skis" will be invited out there.
    Many state parks in lower New York, New Jersey, and Connecticuit... the possiblities are endless!

+1
    The Thousand Islands is the place to ride. There would easily be two full days of riding without going over the same spot twice. All within a couple of hours from Alexandria Bay.
    There are also many restaurants and bars for when it gets dark.
    Hotels near by have launches on site.

The 1000 Islands are beautiful... gotta love Boldt Castle.

rblethen44@hotmail.com

Let me know, I would love to meet up! I have a few friends that come with me as well. I would have to drive 8-10 hours south but I would do it if I could plan in advance.
    Email me anytime, just no meatspin links!

Count me in. I have a pretty good size group of people that I ride with here in Southern Maryland and were always looking for new places and people to ride with. Ill keep everyone informed, shoot me an email at baseballstud0202@yahoo.com

for the more wester guys. Deep Creek Lake, MD. rent a house for a week, sleep 12 in it with enough parking at the house for the skis and cars. and a big ass lake to boot.

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    Or lake Anna in VA.

Deep Creek Lake is awesome, though ive never been up there in the summer. I always go up in the winter and snowboard at Wisp. Sometimes we rent a house and sometimes when i go unexpectedly i stay with a friend in Frostburg. The houses that you can rent are awesome and cheap to rent. Last year we had an 8 bedroom house with indoor, inground swiming pool, sauna, huge ass hot tub, pool table, and all kinds of other shit and it only cost 200 per person for 4 nights.

Only problem with Deep creek in the summer....You cant ride your ski on the lake between 11-4pm on the weekends....That sucks...Nice lake though.

Winter time is sweet there..I used to vacation there every year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information