Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196

    Put Different Wheels On My Trailer..

    Well a couple months back someone threw these rims out there inch with 205/65/10 radials on them one of the rims were bent and messed up. What sucks is these people ended up cutting up a double ski trialer to throw it out. so i found a local shop that carried the side rims. So i went and picked one up. Decided to paint them black and install them on the single trailer. to me they look pretty good and its allot better then the 8 inch ones i had on there before. I do plan on getting a different set sometime. But for now there good. Since i do tow the rxp with my vw passat its nice not having to back so far in with having a smaller tire. Let me know what u think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P5040347.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	917.9 KB 
ID:	22855   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P5040348.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	22856   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P5040349.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	426.6 KB 
ID:	22857   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P5040350.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	729.4 KB 
ID:	22858  


  2. #2
    Hydrotoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    16,712
    +1
    85
    I say clean up the hubs, paint them black, and don't touch a thing. Looks great!

  3. #3
    gaptapzap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Spring Hill,FL
    Posts
    117
    Good job

  4. #4
    Moderator The Bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wilmette, IL
    Posts
    8,373
    Get a set of wheelie bars for the back, and you are ready for the dragstrip!

    Looks fine!

  5. #5
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP Steve View Post
    Get a set of wheelie bars for the back, and you are ready for the dragstrip!

    Looks fine!

    Hahah i was thinking the same thing. The damn thing looks like a 4 wheeler

  6. #6
    Adam, that looks really Good!!!

    don`t you mean you have to back down more with the larger tires?...PR...

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sunrise, Fl
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Adam, that looks really Good!!!

    don`t you mean you have to back down more with the larger tires?...PR...
    My words exactly......

    I think it looks good, how does it ride?

  8. #8
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Adam, that looks really Good!!!

    don`t you mean you have to back down more with the larger tires?...PR...
    Well if i had a bigger rim and tire package. My Ski would sit higher off the ground. With having smaller rims and tires the ski doesn't sit that high. So when backing in the ramp since the tires are small i don't have to pull as far down the ramp to get it in to push it off the trailer.


    As far as it rides. I just took it around the block last night to get some air in the tires. Haven't had time to take it on the highway. Motra let me know when you want to go ride sometime. Pm me on here ill send u over my #

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    Well if i had a bigger rim and tire package. My Ski would sit higher off the ground. With having smaller rims and tires the ski doesn't sit that high. So when backing in the ramp since the tires are small i don't have to pull as far down the ramp to get it in to push it off the trailer.


    As far as it rides. I just took it around the block last night to get some air in the tires. Haven't had time to take it on the highway. Motra let me know when you want to go ride sometime. Pm me on here ill send u over my #
    DOH!!! ok IC now, these are smaller than what you had on previously, What was the original tire?...PR...

  10. #10
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    DOH!!! ok IC now, these are smaller than what you had on previously, What was the original tire?...PR...
    No there bigger from 8s to 10s. But higher profile. I said i was going to go bigger like 12s or 13s. But i wanted to keep it a little lower

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. I put 17's on my trailer!
    By sea-one in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 05:33 AM
  2. Just Put 2010 Platinum Wheels On My Screw
    By ADAMBOMB in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 09:56 PM
  3. Putting 2005 pump on my 2002 xlt1200
    By Chezzy in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 07:45 AM
  4. New Tool box on my trailer
    By chris7613 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 02:42 PM
  5. Ski eye - Can I put this thing on my RXP?
    By Jeff C in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 09:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •