Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Region 8 racers! I need to talk to AJ!

If any of you guys or gal up there that talk to AJ freqently please tell him to call Andrew Stockton! 804-502-5515. The online REG. is now up and we have another race site! I need to get the reg. up for the Supercourse racers. It looks like we have 15 strong SC racers that want to race all year! I need to make sure these guys get into the system ASAP!

Round 1 May 19, 2007 Seaside Heights, NJ Season Opener
    Round 2 May 20, 2007 Seaside Heights, NJ Season Opener

Round 3 June 9, 2007 Sackets Harbor, NY Eastern States Cup
    Round 4 June 10, 2007 Sackets Harbor, NY Eastern States Cup

Round 5 June 30, 2007 Salisbury, MA Sand & Sun Festival
    Round 6 July 1, 2007 Salisbury, MA Sand & Sun Festival

Round 7 July 7, 2007 Rochester, NY APBA National Tour Stop
    Round 8 July 8, 2007 Rochester, NY APBA National Tour Stop

Round 9 July 21, 2007 Wildwood, NJ US Open of Watercross
    Round 10 July 22, 2007 Wildwood, NJ US Open of Watercross

I wanted to call you today Andrew, but I got tied up working on an exhaust and modding a gpr. I saw that the online reg is up, but how do you choose supercourse.. you can count me in for the season, novice stock, #631.

great news to all!!!!!

AJ CALLED!

LOL! HE IS RUNNING SC AT ALL HIS EVENTS. HIS IS PLANNING ON GETTING SUPERCOURSE ON THE MAP. I WILL BE GETTING THE CLASSES TO HIM ASAP SO YOU GUYS CAN REG. i MADE A PROMISE IN TEXAS THAT I WOULD DO WHAT EVER IT TOOK TO GET SC ON THE MAP IN REGION 8 SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME IM DOING ALL I CAN THANKS! i REALLY CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL YOU GUYS IN SEASIDE HEIGHTS ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by beachboy66 View Post
    great news to all!!!!!

AJ CALLED!

LOL! HE IS RUNNING SC AT ALL HIS EVENTS. HIS IS PLANNING ON GETTING SUPERCOURSE ON THE MAP. I WILL BE GETTING THE CLASSES TO HIM ASAP SO YOU GUYS CAN REG. i MADE A PROMISE IN TEXAS THAT I WOULD DO WHAT EVER IT TOOK TO GET SC ON THE MAP IN REGION 8 SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME IM DOING ALL I CAN THANKS! i REALLY CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL YOU GUYS IN SEASIDE HEIGHTS ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME!
    thats awesome Don't know how many region 8 races ill make this year since everything is so far north and im tryin to run about all of the national tour. I know I'll be at Seaside and Rochester for sure. Guess I wont be Regional champ for novice in supercourse this year lol, but maybe i'll get that national title this time around.

+1
    so im guessing the talk of a va. race isnt going to happen in region 8 this year?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MDGPR View Post
    so im guessing the talk of a va. race isnt going to happen in region 8 this year?
    I guess not since I saw they added a race in MA and that makes 10rounds. I was really hoping they'd have a race in my back yard again. I know last year's alot of people really liked the race site and i remember there was talk of it maybe being a tour stop if they got some hotels that were closer lol.

Guys dont hold your breath just yet on lake anna. I have been talking to AJ latley and he said wildwood may be out and anna takes its place. He will be deployed by this time but scott I need your mom to strat that thing up agaain now with the radio stuff since you are already up there. AJ's wife jennifer is going to do her best to make this work. I need tons of help from local people to get involved with this race at anna to help Jenn out! This will also be the end of the year awards party. I think it could be a hit if we try to help her out.

Oh and just a little hint for Supercourse this year in region 8 if your not running the whole thing then you are dead wrong! he has really tried to put this on the map out here. You all even have your own logo, for sc in region 8. It will eb texas style to its fullest at each site! Trust me this is going to be awesome! And when you see AJ make sure you thank him for all that you see! He did ask to find 1 score girl and a Course marshall for just SC race. if you guys know anyone who can help that would be awesome. Scott, joe, jim Maybe your girlfriends could score for that hour. its really EZ as long as they can write down numbers from 1-100.

+1
    Alright I'll talk to my mom about it. Let me know if Lake Anna is going to happen for sure or not so we don't end up gettin it all setup then not be able to have it. I'll try and help as much as I can.

I'd run the whole SC Tour if I could, but I already got a lot of races I wanna hit and hittin NY twice and MA is probably going to be out of the budget. I'm going to try and hit as many as I can though. I can't wait to see that supercourse logo.

Quote Originally Posted by beachboy66 View Post
    Guys dont hold your breath just yet on lake anna. I have been talking to AJ latley and he said wildwood may be out and anna takes its place. He will be deployed by this time but scott I need your mom to strat that thing up agaain now with the radio stuff since you are already up there. AJ's wife jennifer is going to do her best to make this work. I need tons of help from local people to get involved with this race at anna to help Jenn out! This will also be the end of the year awards party. I think it could be a hit if we try to help her out.

Oh and just a little hint for Supercourse this year in region 8 if your not running the whole thing then you are dead wrong! he has really tried to put this on the map out here. You all even have your own logo, for sc in region 8. It will eb texas style to its fullest at each site! Trust me this is going to be awesome! And when you see AJ make sure you thank him for all that you see! He did ask to find 1 score girl and a Course marshall for just SC race. if you guys know anyone who can help that would be awesome. Scott, joe, jim Maybe your girlfriends could score for that hour. its really EZ as long as they can write down numbers from 1-100.

What kind of skis are you guys going to be running in the Super cross
    I know its more of an endurance race, would a heavily modded xlt800 get lapped more than once.....lol
    It does in the sixties in some pretty heavy chop all day long!!!!!!

you would place in the top 3 in N/A CLASS! i PROMISE! yOU NEED TO COME RACE THAT THING I DID 2 YEARS AGO AND DID REALY GOOD!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information