Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

maybe next year for me.

i am not sure if i will be at mudbug this year. due to recent devastating events in my immediate family. i think the finances set aside for making it to the bug, will be better used for helping my family pay for the loss of my neice, who passed away during my sister-in-law's 6th month of pregnancy. we will have a burial and a little casket for her. her name is APRIL ROSE. april for the month, and rose because she is precious like the flower. my family is heartbroken. no parents should ever have to bury their children. she was 9 inches and 12 ounces. holly had to give birth to this little angel , knowing she would never hear her cry, or take a single breathe. i cannot think of anything more cruel that life could do to someone. lately, i have had some serious unforseen financial setbacks that could have impacted my trip to the bug. but, i was going, no matter what. now this. i was looking forward to meeting my forum buddies and having a great time. my ski's will be sitting in my garage until i have the desire to ride again. right now, all i want to do is hug my family and never let them go. never pass up the chance to tell someone you love them, or squeeze them a little harder and hold on a little longer. i have to find alternate means for my buddy mike, who was going to split the trip with me. i feel like i have let him down.

+1
    Bri, if there is anything that that the forum can do for you I am sure we can get together and do it. I have heard stories like yours and they never had a big impact on me until I had my son. He is now 11 months old today and I dont know what I would do if I didnt have him. I really feel for you and if there is ANYTHING that I as an individual can do I will try my best.
    Last edited by jeffsntx; 05-01-2007 at 01:33 PM.

+1
    Brian

I am sure Mike will get over it.

You must be strong for your family right now.

Nothing else really matters.

+1
    My heart goes out to your family, this is very tragic. Maybe we should set up a fund for SMW and his family, or we could send him checks? Then maybe he will get to go Mudbug, if not, it is still for a good cause.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCKMYWAKE View Post
    i am not sure if i will be at mudbug this year. due to recent devastating events in my immediate family. i think the finances set aside for making it to the bug, will be better used for helping my family pay for the loss of my neice, who passed away during my sister-in-law's 6th month of pregnancy. we will have a burial and a little casket for her. her name is APRIL ROSE. april for the month, and rose because she is precious like the flower. my family is heartbroken. no parents should ever have to bury their children. she was 9 inches and 12 ounces. holly had to give birth to this little angel , knowing she would never hear her cry, or take a single breathe. i cannot think of anything more cruel that life could do to someone. lately, i have had some serious unforseen financial setbacks that could have impacted my trip to the bug. but, i was going, no matter what. now this. i was looking forward to meeting my forum buddies and having a great time. my ski's will be sitting in my garage until i have the desire to ride again. right now, all i want to do is hug my family and never let them go. never pass up the chance to tell someone you love them, or squeeze them a little harder and hold on a little longer. i have to find alternate means for my buddy mike, who was going to split the trip with me. i feel like i have let him down.
    SMW, this absolutely breaks my heart. I just had my first child 3 months ago - also a girl - and I cannot fathom the devastation I would feel if something happened to her. My prayers are with April Rose, you and your family.

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    Brian,

My heart just sank. My sincerest condolences go out to you and your family. Bad things happen to good people, and it only makes them stronger. Check your voicemail. I mean what I said. Anything. Don't worry about the bug. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. Family comes first. You did not let me down, don't worry about me. You have much, much more important things to deal with.

Keep you head up, keep your faith, and you will get through this.

-Mike

+1
    Brian,
    Step back and take some time. Let things swirl out on their own. As for the Bug, I'd love to meet you and hope you change your mind.

You got the number. Call anytime.

+1

Unhappy

Sorry to hear Brian. Be with your family, they come first. If things hapen to pan out, then it was meant to be, but its more important you are there for family support in this time of grief.

Nothing is more important than family. Hoping you and your kin moving past this tragedy quickly.

Steve

+1
    Brian,

My prayers are with you and your family. The Bug is a month away. Maybe things will be clearer by then.

If you need anything just ask. We are all here for you.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information