Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Kansas

Kansas

Anyone interested in getting together a few times this summer living in the Kansas area let me know and we can try and get something going. I live just east of Wichita and depending on where members are coming from we can pick a location. Let me know

+1
    I've been all over the kansas lakes, down there by emporia, pomona, perry, clinton... I'm game.

ill prolly be down up for it if im not down at Table Rock, which you kno thats bout everyweekend but we can see whats up... Mike, where you located at man? im in KC to, you ever go riding at the local lakes around the city?

+1
    Sure lets do it I am on the west side of wichita. Anyone going to MB from this area?
    John

I am up for it. Let me know. I am on the west side of Wichita. I actually made it out to Cheney last Saturday for the first time and the water was pretty nice and the ski's ran great. I am also nursing a broken collar bone from a dirt bike crash but i should be good in a few weeks.

Anyone have any sugestions for a first ride? Date and/or Lake?

+1
    If it is just us in Wichita Cheney or Eldorado is good. Maybe if we want to go to Marion might get some guys from kc or there abouts for it. How about a Sat in May like the 20th. Mothers day is coming so that weekend may not work and then there is memorial day and I don't go to the Lake that weekend. Not into crowds of stupid drunks. Then MB is just after that.
    Sundays are busy for me the afternoons are not bad softball season has started so kind of cuts into the lake time.
    John

I never been on cheney lake so that sounds cool to me. I'll have to check on the 20th but i think we can find half a dozen skis to come out

+1

Kansas

We ride every Sunday at Milford, we also setup a mini closed course when it's not to busy. We will have a race at El Dorado in July.

+1
    I am at cheney at least every weekend and usually a couple of time in the evenings during the week. Just to run around and enjoy no phone access. I am putting a new prop on one ski sat morning and will be out there noon or soo for a couple of hours. Depending on the wind direction depends on which side of the lake I put in at. Lets plan on something for the 20th. Do you want to get a campsite and do food or just ride?
    John

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information