Thread: Have some fun at Wal-Mart
05-02-2007, 01:35 PM #1
Have some fun at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares".... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go
05-02-2007, 11:50 PM #2
05-03-2007, 05:16 PM #3
05-03-2007, 06:14 PM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By mike1706 in forum SoutheastReplies: 26Last Post: 05-06-2013, 09:36 AM
By TURBO TECH P.R. in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2009, 03:32 PM
By ADAMBOMB in forum Videos & PicturesReplies: 13Last Post: 06-13-2007, 01:26 PM
By ADAMBOMB in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:07 AM
By Pale Rider in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 04-30-2007, 11:43 PM