12-19-2005, 04:42 PM #1
Best out of office E-mail replies
1. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.
2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I were in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.
3. I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from vacation. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.
4. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first ten words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
5. The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again.' (The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over).
6. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
7. I've run away to join a different circus.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By mxl16 in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 03-29-2008, 12:41 AM
By Byteme in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 26Last Post: 06-26-2007, 12:34 PM
By beachboy66 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2007, 11:37 AM
By Tanny in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 11Last Post: 05-23-2007, 07:00 AM
By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 24Last Post: 03-23-2007, 07:45 PM