Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thinking of bidding / buying what should I pay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...5047170&rd=1,1

Looking at ski on ebay and considering bidding. I am new to this, what dollar amount it is worth spending on it.

Here is another closer to me.. worth it?????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for your input!

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    jetski girl... they are both excellent machines, but very very different

the RX DI is 2-stroke, requires adding fuel and oil, is a 2-seater with 130 HP.. top speed right around 60mph

the GTX 4-tec is a 4-stroke (latest newest technology) 3-seater and that machine is VERY VERY bulletproof and reliable if the previous owner took care of it. about 57-58 mph this one is just gas and go... no maintenance of adding oil... it's like like a car... drive it and at about 50-75 hours on that machine you have the oil changed, it doesn't BURN oil like a 2-stroke (the RXDI)

however... both are kind of on the upper end of used pricing... but out west where you are that's kind of the way things go, things seem to stay pricey

up to you what u want.. the RX DI is a good jumper, playful 2-seater... the GTX 4-tec is a cadillac cruiser 3-seater with a ton of storage and great rough water stability and excellent for towing and tubing and such.

V-Tec, 4-Tech that's how I roll meirvin's Avatar
    +1
    well what kind of ski are you wanting one of those is a two seater and one is a 3 seater.

Two seater will be a bit more playful and nimble while the three seater will be a great crusier

Quote Originally Posted by meirvin View Post
    well what kind of ski are you wanting one of those is a two seater and one is a 3 seater.

Two seater will be a bit more playful and nimble while the three seater will be a great crusier
    looking for power and reliability. the gtx would be my choice but price is still to high. They even had it higher .. hence why no bids.

Sounds like the gtx is the reliable one and may just have to watch for another. But here in California.. it's tough to get a screaming deal because you can ski almost year round and not have to worry about winterizing in my area.

Although I thinkg $5500 would be closer to a fair price on the gtx
    Last edited by jetskigirl; 05-02-2007 at 11:56 PM.

+1
    i agree... with that GTX u r getting a really high end trailer, so it's going to be a little more expensive than the normal...

i would make $5,500 the max price i'd pay for it.... send the seller an e-mail and tell him your a local serious cash buyer and is he willing to make a deal... sometimes local and CASH perks up their ears

Thanks, yes I noticed the trailer was a really good one unlike some I have seen out there that I would be afraid to take on a long trip. I would predominately be using for camping trips that are up to 3 hours away. Also owner has kept up with all maintence.

+1
    those ziemans are pricey... That single goes for $1100. dual's for $1500..Nice trailers...

I just found a 05 rxp with a tritron trailer and very very low hours for $8995 and it's in great condition.. tempted to go look. Thinkn this would be a fun one and def have the power! But more than I really want to spend.

Emailed the owner of the gtx, they would consider offer of $5500 if it does not sell. It still has no bids and closes in 7 hours. But, I am still considering the rx- di and wakejumping out on the delta is a blast!
    Last edited by jetskigirl; 05-03-2007 at 04:09 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskigirl View Post
    I just found a 05 rxp with a tritron trailer and very very low hours for $8995 and it's in great condition.. tempted to go look. Thinkn this would be a fun one and def have the power! But more than I really want to spend.

Emailed the owner of the gtx, they would consider offer of $5500 if it does not sell. It still has no bids and closes in 7 hours. But, I am still considering the rx- di and wakejumping out on the delta is a blast!
    Get the rxp u will not be dissapointed. Also tell some of ur girlfriends to get some and come on greenhulk.net

Welcome to the fourm.

+1
    8995... you can get a 2006 RXP for that price.

i wouldn't pay that for an 05

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information