Yamaha pwc warrenty pricing help needed

All: Does the warranty pricing for the Yamaha extended warranty (YES) ever get any lower than the promo they're offering right now for the 79/per year? I didn't know if i should buy it now or if i could wait the 1 year out then buy it then?
    thanks!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkvirage View Post
    All: Does the warranty pricing for the Yamaha extended warranty (YES) ever get any lower than the promo they're offering right now for the 79/per year? I didn't know if i should buy it now or if i could wait the 1 year out then buy it then?
    thanks!

Sounds cheap! I would think as long as your under warranty you could buy the extended warranty but I would ask the dealership and I could not imagine it would get any cheaper than that!

African-American
    +1
    once the warrenty expires you cant renew it.

so dont waist too much time deciding

+1
    I bought my 06 in july. At the time the MSRP on the extended was near $1000 for 4 years. Dealers on ebay were offering it for $599.I told this to my dealer and he said,ok $590, Done!, I wasnt a great savings over ebay, but i got to include it in the financing. It just goes to show thier profit from people that dont know and pay the MSRP.

After reading this post i checked out the deal on yamahas site. It's a great deal,almost $300 less than i paid. I wish they had that going when i bought mine. But, there are some conditions. According to the small print. You must use yamahas financing. The extended has to be bought at time of sale.Extended offer does not include the vx standard,vx sport or the superjet.

If you do choose not to get the extended at purchase.You have 1 year from the sale date to get it. I'm sure it wont be for the $79/year if you wait.

If you do use yamahas financing. Go with the installment payments.If you do the credit card setup and you have a late payment or missed payment they can and will raise your 7.99% to 24.99%. It's not worth the risk for a loan that long.

+1
    Ahhh,1 thing i forgot. If you do choose to get the extended later. You're not obligated to get it through the dealer you bought the ski from.It can be bought from any authorized yamaha dealer in the u.s, and can be done over the phone or internet. All they need is your Vin# and $$$$ and they do the rest for you.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkvirage View Post
    for the 79/per year? I didn't know if i should buy it now or if i could wait the 1 year out then buy it then?
    thanks!
    That's a great deal, 4 yrs at $316. Later it will cost you ~$600.

woo hoo..picked up the new ski last night..ended up with the 4 year extended for 316$.
    Kamikaze- What do you mean it has to be financed through yamaha? I paid cash?

+1
    Congrats on the new ski! Post a pic and go ride!

-great price on the ExtWar

Thread Information