Thread: Jetski Debt.

Thumbs up Jetski Debt.

Well, as i saw the need to put myself into debt, i brought home a yellow07 rxp about 45 minutes ago. My brother did as well. So now i have 2 zero hour rxps sitting in my drive way. I cant wait to go out on the water to convince myself if was worth it.

I loved every minute of my last seadoo and cant wait to get out on the water.

+1
    Congrats on your new addiction. After the first time on the water you will see it was worth every dime

Quote Originally Posted by Victor28117 View Post
    Well, as i saw the need to put myself into debt, i brought home a yellow07 rxp about 45 minutes ago. My brother did as well. So now i have 2 zero hour rxps sitting in my drive way. I cant wait to go out on the water to convince myself if was worth it.

I loved every minute of my last seadoo and cant wait to get out on the water.
    research metal washers for the supercharger.....change them out asap and THEN ride it like you stole it

Congrats and welcome to the board!
    Def read here about the supercharger washers, and install a set asap, another thing you will not regret!...PR...

Congrats! Just remember, break em in right! Do the washers like everyone says, and remember, free rides are only given for ass, grass, or cash

ive been reading the forum for the past couple months before i made this purchase. When i first went to the dealer, i asked about the washers. Their reaction "that was a problem with previous years." My response was, "what if i change them anyway?" to which they responded that i would void my warranty. Is it possible to have the washers installed without the dealer being able to determine that they were changed without specifically looking for them?

If your a handy person, take the SC's out and send them to jerry to have the washers put in. The dealer won't need to look at them because the metal ones won't break. I'm not sure if they would even check to see that they were or were not metal(alot of work just to check) Doubt they would from what i read about dealerships- i don't go to them. I don;t think you can tell once they are installed

Some dealers are so lame They could'nt tell a metal from a ceramic.
    Change the washers

Aviod the destruction

washers

Change the washers for a piece of mind. I just brought home a loeftover 06 and sent the SC to Jerry on Tuesday.

Once I get it back on, I can start my break in.

Thread Information