Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Lake Lion
    +1
    ^ He meant to say 10% off.

Maybe forgot, Jims Plate, should be on the top of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jongurley View Post
    So realistically speaking. I am looking a new sky this winter or spring have it narrowed down to the Seadoo Rxt and the fxSVHO. so in reality what is the best money to spend on the Yamaha with Deans flash and mods to get to 80mph, I am 250pounds, and I do not want my sky non reliable either.

Hi Jon, 80 mph is real easy on the FX SVHO. Here's what you would need. Each listed item below is clickable.
    Use the discount code: greenhulk in the forums online store to save 10% off the listed price of most Riva and R&D items.

Dean's Team Level 2 Tune
    Dean's Team Solas 13/18 Impeller
    Riva Power Filter
    Riva Intake Manifold Upgrade
    R&D intake grate
    Riva Stage 1 Cooling Kit
    Not necessary, but HIGHLY recommended. R&D/Race Port SVHO blow off valve (helps clutch live longer)

Enjoy!

3. +1 by:

I have a 2016 Yamaha FZR SVHO with all stage 2 parts from riva and with stock supercharger impeller and I have purchased a new ECU reflashed from Dean and Dean's repitched impeller. I am living in United Arab Emirates where the ambient temperature is 100 F. I strongly recommend Deans tune for everyone who would like to get the maximum safe power from his engine. I have tested my ski with another skis having ET 17 lbs supercharger impeller and tuned by R&D R3 tune and I win all the way. There is no any single room for comparing Deans tune to any other tune in the market. Thanks Mr. Dean and many thanks to Mr. Jerry for his continuous support.

Any speed recorded? Which deans flash did u get ?

Quote Originally Posted by jwaked View Post
    Any speed recorded? Which deans flash did u get ?
    Yes, the highest record was take with Vidometer app is 83 mph at night where the ambient was 27 C. I have a special tune for 98 octane fuel.

Just went 84 yesterday at 86xx RPM. I have deans stage 3 IC tune. Fizzle intercooler, jims cut r&d rideplate, r&d intake grate, ribbon delete and home made intake. Still on stock prop and no kanaflex hose connected. Will report back when i get the prop and kanaflex hooked up.

My friend has the stage 3 non IC tune and he went 80.75 yesterday with just flash and removal of the ribbon (no delete kit). Everything else stock untouched!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by d00m View Post
    Just went 84 yesterday at 86xx RPM. I have deans stage 3 IC tune. Fizzle intercooler, jims cut r&d rideplate, r&d intake grate, ribbon delete and home made intake. Still on stock prop and no kanaflex hose connected. Will report back when i get the prop and kanaflex hooked up.

My friend has the stage 3 non IC tune and he went 80.75 yesterday with just flash and removal of the ribbon (no delete kit). Everything else stock untouched!
    Awesome results!!

9. +1 by:

Thanks man this weather does wonders lol

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using GreenHulk PWC Performance Forums mobile app

94mph pump gas rec ski... FZeeR's Avatar
    +1
    Dean tuned since brand new and running better than stock while pulling like a freight train since brand new!!!!

12. +1 by:

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    What would be the gains on a stock 2016 VXR for a 91 octane flash.... Would remove the ribbon

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information