+1

Anyone from Miami?

Moving to Miami for a few months in a couple of weeks, and I'm gonna need some place to store the waverunners. Generaly, I can't keep them at the condos my company rents for me, so I either keep them at a friends house or at a self-storage facility. I'll be living in The Hammocks, near Kendall. Anyone know a good storage facility with outside spaces to park boats, cars, and trailers? Or anyone have a good secure backyard?

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Moving to Miami for a few months in a couple of weeks, and I'm gonna need some place to store the waverunners. Generaly, I can't keep them at the condos my company rents for me, so I either keep them at a friends house or at a self-storage facility. I'll be living in The Hammocks, near Kendall. Anyone know a good storage facility with outside spaces to park boats, cars, and trailers? Or anyone have a good secure backyard?

I live in Hialeah, a friend and i have the jetski in a public storage in 10x20 fits perfect, i had a 10x15 just for my ski and it was fine, should look for instorage space or one of this days your ski wont be there .

Chinoo

IF ITS SUNDAY DALE LETS RIDE EL bicho MMP's Avatar
    there are a few indoor storages around you in the hammocks,10x15 soud be fine for you if its only those two i have mine in 10x15 in kendall and they fit fine.if you need more info let me know and welcome to miami..
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post

Banned User
    I have big warehouse in Kendall by the Airport.. can't offer inside the warehouse parking due to lots of Expensive equipment but outside in the lot I have plenty of room(Gated,secure)

There is a u storage by the hammocks onn 137 ave past 152 street you will see it on the right going south.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011VXR View Post
    There is a u storage by the hammocks onn 137 ave past 152 street you will see it on the right going south.
    this thread is from 2007

lmao

+1
    Lmfaooooo

Thread Information