Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

New R&D products

I see R&D have a few new products out anyone tried them. and it says the were testing some new R&D/vortech high performance compressor wheels. wonder what boost they making 15 psi ?

What other products have you heard about besides the wheels?

+1
    they got all kinds of goodies....

http://www.rd-performance.com/newPro...doo/rxp215.asp

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    R&D Products for RXP

The R&D High Performance Exhaust Manifold Extender Adaptor Kit (X-TENDER) is a creative and unique product that was designed and developed while testing the R&D Superclutch and new R&D/Vortech high performance compressor wheels. The Sea-Doo supercharger and exhaust systems parts and “J” pipe are extremely difficult to get to and handle when they are extremely hot, and the exhaust systems “J” pipe that must be removed can be tricky on a cold engine. R&D needed to be able to remove and replace the supercharger in five minutes to be able to test products back to back in a timely manner, as well as the same day for accurate testing data. The R&D Exhaust X-Tender Kit allows the exhaust to be extended 1.5 inches which will move the water muffler back 1.5 inches creating enough room to be able to change out a supercharger (Hot) in 5 minutes. No more hassling with extremely hot exhaust pipes, water mufflers and V-band clamps! The X-TENDER kit installs easily using an additional V-band clamp. Install the R&D Exhaust X-TENDER kit in place and never hassle a supercharger change out again. Once installed and used you will wonder why the factory didn’t build it this way! The R&D X-TENDER is manufactured from the highest grade stainless steel exhaust material available. The R&D kit will install directly to all RXT/RXP/GTX supercharged model Sea-Doos using O.E.M. BRP hardware.
    The R&D High Performance Supercharger Clutch Washer Kit is a direct replacement upgrade for the factory BRP O.E.M. ceramic clutch washers. The O.E.M. ceramic clutch washers are very fragile and prone to fracture and disintegrate, which can result in costly engine damages due to the broken ceramic parts entering into the engines oiling system and being pumped through the engine. The R&D High Performance Clutch Kit is manufactured from a high strength, wear resistant bronze alloy material that has a yield strength of 32,000 psi plus, and a Rockwell hardness of B95. The R&D Superclutch was designed to be able to wear over time without disintegrating under the stresses of the Sea-Doo superchargers high rpms (42,000) and high heat. The R&D kit will directly replace and out perform all existing aftermarket kits. The R&D Clutch Washer Kit is designed to not only improve reliability but also increase boost by decreasing clutch slippage. Improve performance and protect your investment with the R&D Clutch washer kit.
    The sleeving up of the diameter of the Supercharger enables a 3.5" or 4" intake / filter system to be utilized. The larger intake increases cubic air volume as well as decreases air inlet restriction. A win win, supercharge your supercharger and give it more air !

Available in 3.5" and 4" diameters.
    It's just too bad R&D is about 1+ years too late

+1
    well i guess you could say they spent alot of time R&D-ing...

Quote Originally Posted by meeper View Post
    well i guess you could say they spent alot of time R&D-ing...
    lmao...The intake adaptors are nice..just ordered one

+1
    i want that exhaust x-tender so i dont have to move my exhaust when i check the SC, smart idea....

I like the extender also. No need to move the water box and no need to modify the water box either. It would probably take a little bit of work to make the extender work with a thru hull exhaust set up.

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by meeper View Post
    i want that exhaust x-tender so i dont have to move my exhaust when i check the SC, smart idea....

i heard dat

+1
    i figure you can get a 45 deg silicone coupler to go from the thru hull to water box if need be after moving it 1.5" back....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information