Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tuners lineup changes...

Have noticed there' s been a change in the tuners forum... just sorry it had to happen....will miss his knowlage and some of the entertainment's
    Last edited by w/rpm500; 05-09-2007 at 02:27 PM.

+1

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by w/rpm500 View Post
    Have noticed there' s been a change in the tuners forum... just sorry it had to happen....will miss his knowlage and some of the entertainment's
    yes and its very dissappointing to see!!!! after all,, he is really the first one who got the GPR`s flying,,then everyone else kinda jumped on board.for the numerous number of people who have his packges and engine kits i feel this is a huge step backwards for this forum for them,,,just my opinion!!!!!!i have been a member of quite a few forums and its always the same thing,,,,jealous people push and push and poke and poke til tempers flare and people say and do things they dont really mean to and then there are extreme measures taken,this is why so many people i know have gotten out of the sport all together,,,,, its all of the bullchit that goes along with it.
    SO NOW WE HAVE ONE LESS TUNER ON THIS FORUM, A BIG NEGATIVE TO US ALL.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff007 View Post
    yes and its very dissappointing to see!!!! after all,, he is really the first one who got the GPR`s flying,,then everyone else kinda jumped on board.for the numerous number of people who have his packges and engine kits i feel this is a huge step backwards for this forum for them,,,just my opinion!!!!!!i have been a member of quite a few forums and its always the same thing,,,,jealous people push and push and poke and poke til tempers flare and people say and do things they dont really mean to and then there are extreme measures taken,this is why so many people i know have gotten out of the sport all together,,,,, its all of the bullchit that goes along with it.
    I'm not a yami rider so I don't give a care about the "packages" or "secrecy" of his "knowledge", but I've never seen a post of his that was to help someone out with info. Granted I don't read all the yamaha stuff & might have missed the 1 or 2 posts but I do see a lot of other tuners tossing advice & tips around....Why is he so different not to? He's had issue's since the RSJS days up till today. Does that mean everyone else has issues & it's not him? It's not because he's the "fastest" or "best tuner" that gets the peeps pissed, it's the attitude. That attitude has stuck with him from the RSJS days hence the "problems". There were problems with the 1st "package" before & he knew what was going to happen this time but there was a pot of $$ on the other side of the bridge & he lit that match & ran for the $$. This is how I see it judging by what I've read from customers & seeing his replies over the years.

I've kept this to myself for 8 yrs & now is a good time to let it out. It's not a big deal but it made an impression on me about his ways. Back in 1999 I needed a set of twist sponsons for my stx1100 RIGHT NOW & he said he had a set used for 100.00. He only dealt c.o.d. weeks went by & no package I called him & he apologized & said he'd waive the shipping & send them out asap. 2 more weeks go by & I get them with the shipping cost too. I needed them & was stuck paying the fee's. Never deal with him again.

Me me me 1st...oh, what did you need? Huh, yer name is what?
    Abuse of power I tell ya!

I'm done.
    Last edited by ou812; 05-09-2007 at 10:25 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff007 View Post
    I disagree!

You don't see the whole picture. I do!
    You don't see the crap i have had to deal with over the last year because of him.
    Does your phone ring all hours of the night waking your wife and kids up because someone on the forum thinks he's been ripped off by a certain tuner? I've been there done that one too many times.

There were rules set forth when i started the Tuners Section. The one major rule was no tuner would bash another tuner. If he did he would lose his forum. Well guess the phuck what. The tuner you so sadly miss got a little "looney" one night and bashed several tuners. He lost his forum. He brought it on himself. He made his bed, he's gotta sleep in it and you have to deal with it

His "bashing" posts still stand. All the threads have been moved into the Yamaha Performance section for your reading enjoyment.

Do you realize the entire reason i started the tuners forum was to try and bring civility to my forum because of the jealousy and fighting among these "tuners"?

Another thing, he is not banned from this forum. He is still welcome to post as long as he does it in a civil manner.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by w/rpm500 View Post
    will miss his knowlage and some of the entertainment's
    You call it entertainment, i call it drama and stress. I won't miss it one bit!

I've made calls and bugged Kerry, Richard (WFO), Fernando, and Salty (David). All were gracious and helpfull to this guy they didn't know from Lafayette. All offered advice and clues to me when I was in a bind, when they could have been using their time with family or friends. I am not privy to whats going on behind the scenes and thats not my business. I do know that Kerry has helped me personally, and has helped make almost everyone here faster, either directly or indirectly. I'm dissapointed he's not still in the tuner section.

+1
    I'm disappointed he's not in the tuners corner section too. He broke the rule, not me.

For the record, it wasn't me that removed him. It was one of my site admins. I did agree with the decision though

+1

one gone, one added

i will say, being one who has had mixed feelings about certain things, that it really is a shame. a shame because it came to where it is now. kerry is a wealth of knowledge, no doubts there. and more than likely, if you give him a call he will answer. his people skills, well, they leave alot to be desired. but, maybe that's just his personality. it seems lately something has gotten under his skin and he has been hard to figure out. i don't know, but it seems to have really pi$$ed him off. and we see how that ended up. don't know who, or why, or what caused it, but it seemed like it was becoming more and more frequent. all i know is, it wasn't me

i think most yami guys will miss his tuner's section and his knowledge and spelling abilities.
    but, we can do without the recent events/soap's
    kerry is still able to post and i don't think he's going anywhere. so let's keep things respectful and to a quiet roar, so the bossman doesn't have to come in and spank anybody anymore

we are all guests, well not guests, because we did register and have a password and screenname, the guests are only allowed to view certain .....
    what i am saying is, don't make daddy come in and flex his muscle

Banned User
    +1
    Today, 01:26 AM #15
    Fercho

QUICK!!!!!!!!!

Fercho
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Fercho
    Find More Posts by Fercho
    Add Fercho to Your Buddy List

Today, 08:16 AM #16
    WATER WOODY

Originally Posted by Fercho
    Drill Holes!!!!!!!

QUICK!!!!!!!!!

hahahaahahahahahahaaaaa i thought i knew how to tune but i got a wake up call from some "lower class" SOB telling me otherwise. Im coming out with my own 1-1.5 mph package! It involves putting an 800 grate on.Dont tell anyone please.
    03' MX Raptor
    05' Raptor 350
    01' Banshee piped(Vito's .040 over soon)

WCW
    West Coast Watercraft

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Today, 01:26 AM #15
    Fercho

QUICK!!!!!!!!!

Fercho
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Fercho
    Find More Posts by Fercho
    Add Fercho to Your Buddy List

Today, 08:16 AM #16
    WATER WOODY

Originally Posted by Fercho
    Drill Holes!!!!!!!

QUICK!!!!!!!!!

hahahaahahahahahahaaaaa i thought i knew how to tune but i got a wake up call from some "lower class" SOB telling me otherwise. Im coming out with my own 1-1.5 mph package! It involves putting an 800 grate on.Dont tell anyone please.
    03' MX Raptor
    05' Raptor 350
    01' Banshee piped(Vito's .040 over soon)

WCW

West Coast Watercraft
    And your point is?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information