Embarrasing Newb question on my new RXT

Sorry for this but here goes.... My ski is running bad (previous post) and although brand new I do want to check the plugs. I am use to my other ski (kawi) where I pop the line and the plug is there, gap and replace. Well I pulled the harness from one plug and twist/pulled out 1 of the 3 plugs on my 2006 RXT and the whole rubber/plastic case came out. Any special tools needed here to swap the plugs or what? i dont want to start twisting and pulling things apart I should not. Plug swapping I have done but i am NOT a true wrencher....

Thanks......

Quote Originally Posted by 2006 RXT View Post
    Sorry for this but here goes.... My ski is running bad (previous post) and although brand new I do want to check the plugs. I am use to my other ski (kawi) where I pop the line and the plug is there, gap and replace. Well I pulled the harness from one plug and twist/pulled out 1 of the 3 plugs on my 2006 RXT and the whole rubber/plastic case came out. Any special tools needed here to swap the plugs or what? i dont want to start twisting and pulling things apart I should not. Plug swapping I have done but i am NOT a true wrencher....

Thanks......
    Pull out the male/female connector from the plug cap. Pull it off, geta plug socket, loosed the plug down in the hole. Then push the plug cap back on the plug to unscrew it.

the BRP tools supplied with the ski has a plug wrench. use that.....it took me like 5 hours to figure that one out

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZinMJ View Post
    the BRP tools supplied with the ski has a plug wrench. use that.....it took me like 5 hours to figure that one out
    Ha... Now that i sold my RXT i realize your right! It did have one in there!

Thread Information