Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

05 or 06 RXP ???

I was wondering if I should buy an 05 RXP or wait on an 06 ? Are there suposed to be any changes to the ski ?
    Thanks...

+1
    nobody knows the answer to that question except for Sea Doo. I suggest buying one now and enjoy it all summer

Cool. I cant wait. I just hope it is worth the 10,500. if you had to buy one all over again would you get an rxp. Just wondering im spending like my life savings for 1.
    Thank You

And this will be my first ski !!!!

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    negotiate! 10,500? i know many people paid that much, and more!

then again... i just bought an RXT (higher MSRP than RXP) and i paid $9628 for it... so shop around for a deal.... if you get a good deal, jump on it and enjoy the summer, jsut like green hulk said.

Its 10,500 with a trailer, cover, and life jackets. Is that good? There is a dealer a few hours away and their saying 9,500 for just the ski?

If you wait next year you might be getting a kawi instead. Rumor has it the kawi suppose to come out with a totally new ski that is suppose to give the rxp a run for its money.

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    Yeah well as much as I hate saying it, it's been 2 years now that we've been hearing about that new Kawasaki.

I know for a fact (at a little talk with someone who used to race for them) that they have this motor, ready to produce, reliable, powerfull and all.

They had it ready for 2005 and still didn't do it, supposedely awaiting for the new hull to be ready....
    They could have used a current STX hull with that powerplant but they didn't.

Now what tells us it's going to be for 2006?

And last but not least, what tells us it's going to be what "we" like, if like I have heard it's the size of an RXT, they can keep it.

I also heard about either a possible 2 seater or a current STX using the new powerplant.

First possibility is highly unlikely since Kawasaki has NEVER released more than one new runabout at a time.

Second possibility would sound good enough for me, but if they could have released such a kick ass ski in 2005 and didn't, why would they in 2006?

Sucks to wait for a ski for 2 years and when it comes it's just not what you want...

Don't you think?

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes901
    Its 10,500 with a trailer, cover, and life jackets. Is that good? There is a dealer a few hours away and their saying 9,500 for just the ski?
    that's a good deal then if it includes all that good stuff, definitely a good deal for an 05.

Ok well sometime this week I will go pick 1 up. Cant wait!!!! Iam going to have some more Q's for you guys since im still a newbie...
    Thank You...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information