Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Thumbs up Custom Decal from Peter

    Just wanted to share some of Peter's excellent work with you guys. If you have anything your considering just shoot him a PM and he will do a great job for you. I couldn't be happier with how this turned out for me. Thanks again Peter for the great job

    DV
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0508.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	786.6 KB 
ID:	24527   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0509.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	817.1 KB 
ID:	24528   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0510.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	709.3 KB 
ID:	24529   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0511.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	810.1 KB 
ID:	24530  


  2. #2
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_viper42 View Post
    Just wanted to share some of Peter's excellent work with you guys. If you have anything your considering just shoot him a PM and he will do a great job for you. I couldn't be happier with how this turned out for me. Thanks again Peter for the great job

    DV

    And Peters screenname is? Whats his name on here. Thanks

  3. #3
    Matthew K ReDevilRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lemont, IL
    Posts
    2,477
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    And Peters screenname is? Whats his name on here. Thanks
    SideFX


    I got the black brushed aluminum reg numbers from peter and they look sick i cant wait to put them on.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    SideFX


    I got the black brushed aluminum reg numbers from peter and they look sick i cant wait to put them on.
    Post pics when you do I wana see

  5. #5
    Matthew K ReDevilRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lemont, IL
    Posts
    2,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_viper42 View Post
    Post pics when you do I wana see
    For sure bro, I was supose to have them awhile ago but ended up not going to my summer house.

    This sunday or monday they will be up

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    SideFX


    I got the black brushed aluminum reg numbers from peter and they look sick i cant wait to put them on.
    Matt,
    cant wait to see what they look like..I almost ordered them but found someone to do my numbers in the sea-doo red and silver

    Scott

  8. #8
    Matthew K ReDevilRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lemont, IL
    Posts
    2,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Matt,
    cant wait to see what they look like..I almost ordered them but found someone to do my numbers in the sea-doo red and silver

    Scott
    Scott, i was gona do the same but i like how these will blend into the hull. I hate how reg numbers look on skis, these will blend in real good with the hull and will be hardley noticable from a distance. Plus im putting it under the rub rail so ull barley be able to see them in the water at all.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    Scott, i was gona do the same but i like how these will blend into the hull. I hate how reg numbers look on skis, these will blend in real good with the hull and will be hardley noticable from a distance. Plus im putting it under the rub rail so ull barley be able to see them in the water at all.
    Is that legal?

  10. #10
    Matthew K ReDevilRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lemont, IL
    Posts
    2,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_viper42 View Post
    Is that legal?
    Which part under the rub rail or blending in with the hull?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sea Doo Custom Decalls **Graphics**
    By AndinoWatercraft in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 04:04 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 03:14 AM
  3. Custom Decals
    By Ocman in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:00 PM
  4. Great Custom Decal/Registration Company!
    By jekvall in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 12:15 PM
  5. Custom Decals
    By rxpwhistler1 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 08:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •