Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1

Shibby's Week in Review - joined the bad luck club

i'm hoping there's light at the end of the tunnel shortly... here's my events in the past few days this week

my POS $200 dollar Michelin tire on my truck gets slashed open badly by road debris (thick sharp angle aluminum, POP)

my truck unrelated loses all power in the passenger door... no windows, no locks, no dome light, no remote entry... nada... of course my window is stuck down and it's saturday evening and i wont be able to call the dealer till monday... i tried pulling all the door panels off, checked every fuse, blah blah etc... no go... car sat in the driveway plastic-bagged until tuesday

my credit card number gets stolen and someone now owns two new HP personal computers equalling $2,200 bucks, i'm happy for them

my cell phone (my only source for any phone number of anyone i know) falls into my hull which happens to be filled above the crankcase with oil, antifreeze, and salt water ... i don't know a single phone number except my own home, LITERALLY

my RXP motor pounded the living chit it out cylinder #3 rod bearing and had a blast doing so right to the point where it started wreckin the crankshaft... oh, and the content of the oil in my crankcase was probably a mixture appropriate to run in a 2-stroke with premix.... rings are good, cylinders are immaculate.... i knew the ski was running rich, but apparently it was running fatter than a pig

i got caught with my hand in the cookie jar i tell anyone i know, ur a fool to own a Supercharged Seadoo without an extended warranty... yep, i did it anyway..... if only i listened to my own signature

i'll be stepping away from it for awhile... no money to drop on fixing the motor need to get $400 for a piece of rubber with a hole in the middle and a new cell phone, just finished my B.S. degree and get my diploma on saturday, i gota start looking for a job, and dropping a new crank, gasket kits, rod, all new bearings, and oil pumps isn't in the budget.... still assessing my situation, but there might be a whole lot of RXP parts for sale soon it's the name of the game, what can ya do

Geo and PR and Pettee... now your constant mis-fortunes have become slightly relate-able now, lol

+1
    Uh.......Congrats on graduation??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaybat View Post
    Uh.......Congrats on graduation??

Ditto.... Hope things get better for you....

+1
    Sounds to me like things have no choice but to get better.

On Man, Steve!! What a mess...I'm sure sorry you are having so many problems all at one time. I look forward to your knowledgeable posts. Don't quit us here...

+1
    At least school is over!!!!

Post up some pics of graduation!!

Things will get better, I hope.

+1
    damn who put the motor together? you're only running a b-kit...

+1
    Steve bummer week. Sorry to hear about all the probs. At least you don't have to study for finals anymore. Now you can go get a job (not that you haven't been working) like the rest of us. You need to find something to do for yourself and get away from frustrations for a couple of days. I do hope you are still coming to MB. Will let you drive the AV.
    John

Bad and good things always seem to happen in bunches...there is light at the end of the tunnel. Keep your head up!
    Congrats on graduation!

Shib- It's healthy sometimes to step back and reflect on current events. Congratulations on the degree at least that cannot get damage or blow up. I had to do this this winter, this summer I will just plug in the lanyard and push start and enjoy riding! Besides, you will come up with a plan to get out there and ride. As far as the truck goes, that sucks! Just spend some coin a new used ride, kept buying trucks that I was not happy with and now the wife wants to drive the truck on the weekdays to due yard work when she is off. You will get your smile back! See ya at the bug!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information