Any Blown Exhausts/ in or out ???

Im running a modified water box ,and using the stock rubber house. And by passing the the plastic box with an RR BY PASS. My question is ,with a stage 3 charger has anyone ever had problems with the stock hose?? will it hold up at 8600 rpms??? Ski sounds alot different at those rpms.. Any input is help thanks , JIM.

+1

Talking

I`ll just shoot straight from the hip here. I really don`t know what in the hell your talking about clearly so here goes. I`m still running a Riva plastic exhaust system (by the way I own an exhaust shop) and an S3 charger. I`ve never even distorted the damn thing. I also run a stock ECU and intercooler. If your melting this then you have something really wrong.

I`ve said it many times and here it is again: Lean makes power but it also makes heat!

Is metal safer than plastic on exhaust? Well,,,,yes,,,aluminum?,,,hell no. Salt don`t eat plastic. And this will be something gettin` eatin from the inside out. You won`t even know. At least plastic you`ll see. If you ain`t runnin stainless,,, you ain`t running chit. Silicone couplers?,,,,even the best money can buy?,,,better inspect boyz,,,it ain`t stainless. The more stainless, the more durable. Thats just the way it is. Don`t blame me,,,I didn`t make the laws of physics. I just gotta live by them.

Just were is that Mustang boy again? One of my `stangs just went to Midnight Madness in Donaldsonville. Look for the carand its progreesion. Can`t miss it,,the paint is drier than the desert floor. Gettin ready to yank the GT 40 motor and shove in it. I predict mid 12`s all motor stock 293 rear. Eat it boyz!

Sorry if i confused everyone . I dont have a heat issue,just wondering has anyone blown off the stock rubber hose ,from the water box to stock exit??it has the RR bypass. Out on the water yesterday and at 8550rpm's the boats exhaust has a different raspy tone to it. Is there alot of pressure in this line?? Dont want to blow it off, is that's why they sell after market out lets???? HOSS im sending you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ULozer View Post
    Sorry if i confused everyone . I dont have a heat issue,just wondering has anyone blown off the stock rubber hose ,from the water box to stock exit??it has the RR bypass. Out on the water yesterday and at 8550rpm's the boats exhaust has a different raspy tone to it. Is there alot of pressure in this line?? Dont want to blow it off, is that's why they sell after market out lets???? HOSS im sending you a PM.
    Anyone??

Thread Information