Ran my new parts today

In good ole Lake Mead
    Water was light-medium chop ("trash water"), about 100+ degrees outside, chilly/cold water (about 60-65).

I replaced my beat up impeller and wear ring with a 14/19R and SS wear ring....and removed the sharks teeth from pump shoe.

Runs very strong. With the messy water, it was hard to find glass, but I have some good pulls. Im not 100% sure if I gained top speed. The acceleration is increased and my RPMs were bouncing on 8050-8100. Again, not glass water though....more light/tight ripples.

Only other mods are filled plate holes. Next - intake grate and fill those holes too.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by blkturbo! View Post
    In good ole Lake Mead
    Water was light-medium chop ("trash water"), about 100+ degrees outside, chilly/cold water (about 60-65).

I replaced my beat up impeller and wear ring with a 14/19R and SS wear ring....and removed the sharks teeth from pump shoe.

Runs very strong. With the messy water, it was hard to find glass, but I have some good pulls. Im not 100% sure if I gained top speed. The acceleration is increased and my RPMs were bouncing on 8050-8100. Again, not glass water though....more light/tight ripples.

Only other mods are filled plate holes. Next - intake grate and fill those holes too.
    good luck with your mods, have you got the bug now? if so visit jerrys store, that'll keep you in tune, regards bill

Oh, I had the bug before I even bought the ski I dont like leaving things stock either...I think Im gonna tackle some handling and nozzle mods next.

Thread Information