Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Iowa

Hello from Iowa

Hello all. New to the board, and just wanted to check in say hi and wondering who all was around the E Iowa area? Had a GP1300 past few years and now have Ultra 250. Usually go in the coarlville res, sometime Belevue iowa when i put it in the Mississippi. Was thinking about doing som of the group events was looking at the one in IL on the 27th sounds fun any others out there i would be open as well.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehrjet View Post
    Hello all. New to the board, and just wanted to check in say hi and wondering who all was around the E Iowa area? Had a GP1300 past few years and now have Ultra 250. Usually go in the coarlville res, sometime Belevue iowa when i put it in the Mississippi. Was thinking about doing som of the group events was looking at the one in IL on the 27th sounds fun any others out there i would be open as well.
    Welcome to the boards! We would love to have an Ultra 250 come out and play on the 27th! I'm making some parts for that hull right now, might be done by then

Bunch of people coming from Iowa too, so its gonna be a BLAST!
    Last edited by Danny; 05-14-2007 at 07:09 PM.

+1
    Lehrjet- Pm Me I 'd Like To Go Too. Out Of The Des Moines Area Also Have An Ultra 250

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SCSFAB View Post
    Lehrjet- Pm Me I 'd Like To Go Too. Out Of The Des Moines Area Also Have An Ultra 250
    I was in Des Moine all this past weekend, over at Prairie Meadows for a wedding...

Lehrjet- I am about 35 minutes from Bellvue area, I ride on the south of lock and dam 13. I usually start from the Fulton, IL.-Clinton IA area and ride down the river to the Princton, Lecaire IA area.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I was in Des Moine all this past weekend, over at Prairie Meadows for a wedding...
    Clinton and Camanche Iowa too!

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy River View Post
    Lehrjet- I am about 35 minutes from Bellvue area, I ride on the south of lock and dam 13. I usually start from the Fulton, IL.-Clinton IA area and ride down the river to the Princton, Lecaire IA area.

Muddy,

My grandpa lives close to there so we go camping bout 5 minutes south of bellevue at Pleasant creek campground. I will let you know next time i head that way or if you are that way let me know i'lll drive there. Its about an hour and 15 minutes from my house in Cedar Rapids.

If anyone else wants to go the the outing on the 27th from the area feel free to drop me a note and we can all convoy at the same time. i may go saturday morning and spend some time out there then too.

Muddy,

My grandpa lives close to there so we go camping bout 5 minutes south of bellevue at Pleasant creek campground. I will let you know next time i head that way or if you are that way let me know i'lll drive there. Its about an hour and 15 minutes from my house in Cedar Rapids.

If anyone else wants to go the the outing on the 27th from the area feel free to drop me a note and we can all convoy at the same time. i may go saturday morning and spend some time out there then too.
    Sure thing! I have a lot of friends that live in Bellevue! I know that campground! Let's set meeting point for that outing on the 27th! I like to revisit the sand bar area just north of the dam. I assume you put in at the campgroud marina? Be happy to ride with you on weekends you come down. By the way, my sister live in Cedar Rapids!

Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar

Hey, I'm in Jesup, IA ... closer to Waterloo but about half way between stinkytown(cedar rapids) and Waterloo. I am going to the dannypalooza event weather permitting and if you want to caravan or carpool I'd be down. PM me if interested. I ride a gp1300 modded we need to represent the GPR's(yami's) down there
    Last edited by IowanGPR; 05-15-2007 at 04:29 PM.

Hey! I'm from Oquawka, IL. It's about 40 minutes South of Muscatine, IA. Pool 18 is pretty nice, not a lot of people and the Corps of Engineers have made us some pretty nice beaches. I'm in Iraq now, and as soon as I get out of the Marines I would like to maybe go check out the weekend at Coralville. Gotta find a job first though, otherwise all i can do is sit on my Sea Doo and make vroom noises as the Wife questions my sanity!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information